Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is what I am experiencing a "succubus"?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is what I am experiencing a "succubus"? Empty Is what I am experiencing a "succubus"? Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Arcticrandom

Hi, through whatever curiousity of a bored mind and 4chan I ended up here. I have a mental question I'm attempting to solve. Long post coming up so please bear with me, as I want to ensure the full details of the situation are clear and concise so as to receive the most informed answers

For months now, starting with the meeting and short lived romantic fling with a witch, I have been feeling extremely real and highly variable usually pleasureable or to a small extent sensually painful sensations in my nervous system, mainly centered around my erogeneous zones. The sensations are highly reminiscent of electrical stimulation of the muscle and nerves underneath the flesh, but it is highly directed and I have felt it imitate a hand, mouth or pussy for lack of a better word extremely well, with the sensations being capable of moving, having variable intensity, etc.

First, this whole ordeal was explained under the guise of sex magic with the aforementioned witch, and at first this theory made sense. She would wiggle her way into my head and my desire, and before I knew it i would be laying back and getting what I jokingly described a ghost blowjob. However, she very very quickly lost all interest in me, personally and sexually, and cut all communication.

Strangely, for almost months now the sensations have not ceased. I do not feel as though I am in control of them, they occur almost daily, and most often they are teasing and sparse, like fingers grazing me and turning me on while I'm trying to focus on anything else important. More rarely, it will intensity and simulate sexual acts as I said, though it has never once caused me to ejaculate, only brought me to an edge before completely cutting off

I write all of this not to provide a sexy story but so as to try and figure out what in the hell this is. I do not dislike it in the slightest, but I feel as though I have no communication with it. I love to talk during sex and generally if something is wanting to engage like this I prefer to have a basic gist of what's gonna go down, however I have never once been able to communicate with the source of these ongoing sensations.

My current 3 theories are that a 1. piece of my own subconscious, my "anima" or "feminine" has in a way separated and become capable of independent action on myself, causing light muscle spasms and nervous sensations through the tools at my hidden mind's disposal, however if this is the case then I completely fail to find the source of the signals or in any way even come to direct it like I can with my other subconscious tendencies

2. The witch chick just went silent irl and has still been continuing her practice on me without consent which doesn't seem to me very likely but who knows

3. The third and final option I considered, and the END reason this post is going here, is that an external entity, which you could refer to as a "succubus", but in reality any unseen, non biological conscious "thing" which exists outside my own self, has taken a liking to me, and has been engaging me in sexual activity through the neural paths the witch fostered

Does anything I am describing in any way sound like anything you could conceptualize or understand? I don't wish to end the contact, I wish to understand better what is contacting me and how best to understand it's source, it's intent, and how to express to it my own intents.

Thanks in advance for reading, any response even if unhelpful is highly appreciated. This is unlike any of my other spiritual understanding and I feel dumbfounded truly

Rooshity

So the entity option is obvious here. There are also various curses and psychological issues that will simulate these things. In any case this doesn't sound like a good situation: you don't want any magic done on you without your consent.

I'd try a banishing up front and see if that stops it. If it doesn't then we can discuss the possible situations more in depth. Go look up 'LBRP' if you have no idea what a banishing is, and do that. There are many versions of it so if the default doesn't sit well with you then you can find another version, though I won't help with that.

Bottom line is that you may want to know more about it supposing it is an it, but it needs to understand your lines and to play by your rules just as you would theirs. Even if it's something you want around, sending it away temporarily for breaking your rules is an appropriate response, and I'm hesitant to recommend you keep something like that around.

Of course if it's a curse or something else then that's going to require a different talk, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Arcticrandom

Rooshity wrote:So the entity option is obvious here. There are also various curses and psychological issues that will simulate these things. In any case this doesn't sound like a good situation: you don't want any magic done on you without your consent.

I'd try a banishing up front and see if that stops it. If it doesn't then we can discuss the possible situations more in depth. Go look up 'LBRP' if you have no idea what a banishing is, and do that. There are many versions of it so if the default doesn't sit well with you then you can find another version, though I won't help with that.

Well, the second I looked up that ritual i got hit with a gnarly headache centered around the, i'd say upper front right part of my brain, might look at a mental map and see what network that part is, might give me some clues. I'll also definitely be looking into banishment as a whole based off what you've said. However, i am unsure if this will work. I actually have performed prayer to god and on this topic he has remained quiet, basically just saying it's my own thing to figure out, it's a puzzle that he will not provide the solution for. I have also attempted before invoking god and the heavens to force away the sensations, and it worked temporarily, but it only came back once the conception of god has left my thoughts

In terms of curses, what would you have in mind as to what could have been done and what could be the solution? The entire experience with this witch was extremely peculiar. She played the role of a female extremely interested in me very rapidly and would hold longform conversation with me on spiritual topics. We hung out twice, in the first time she took me to a strange altar resonating energy, and we smoked a little bit and chatted. The entire walk back I kept seeing the, y'know, eye of horus inside of the triangle. This is a personal symbol for me, and I've kind of attatched to it the meaning that my subconscious has become aware something is watching me that I cannot see. It was everywhere too, on the trees.

The second time we hung out, she seemed to want to pick at my brain, and did a tarot reading and also initiated the only physical contact we had, which was to look over my palms and feel the grooves with her fingers. Directly after this she immediately told me something had come up and i had to leave and never really spoke to me again. I never even considered the idea of curses or spells of any real impact, but this woman was an actual practioner I could tell, she was capable of magics that were realer than any form of magic I'd ever seen. I didn't even believe magic existed outside of altering subjective reality until I met her.

Alas, my knowledge of all of these things is masculine centric and rooted in introspection. I have no idea of well, much of anything that exists outside of a pretty narrow sphere of pantheistic and paganistic religious understanding. Spells and witchcraft are an unknown to me

As I said though, I do not inherently believe it's malevolent, maybe moreso that I do not know if it can hear what I am saying, because I cannot hear it

Rooshity

If you're feeling negative just looking at it that's usually a sign something is trying to mess with you to not do it. I've seen that happen a lot of times. Give it a shot. I'll respond to the rest when I have a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum