Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

best way to summon a succubus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1best way to summon a succubus Empty best way to summon a succubus Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:33 pm

first of hello guys hope you guys are haveing a goodtime

ok im reading alot about the succubus and i was wondering how can i summon one save and witch way is the best for it and i could use some advice and tips from you guys

ps sorry for my bad english

2best way to summon a succubus Empty Re: best way to summon a succubus Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:16 pm

suzone

herder123 wrote:first of hello guys hope you guys are haveing a goodtime

ok im reading alot about the succubus and i was wondering how can i summon one save and witch way is the best for it and i could use some advice and tips from you guys

ps sorry for my bad english

Hello and welcome! I tried a few methods including the letter method, but one method that really seems to work is a 16th century incantation given given by Carl Nagel in one of his occult books. There is a PDF by name 'demonic52' which has this incantation. On more than two occasions so far, upon chanting this incantation, Succubus has appeared in my Dre's as a nude erotic woman, but only once per incantation. l'm right now trying to find ways of strengthening my bond with Succubus so she appears in my dreams every time, and hopefully, manifests in my waking state as well.

3best way to summon a succubus Empty Re: best way to summon a succubus Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:19 pm

thank you for reply can i ad you on facebook or skype so i can talk to you easyer because i have some more questions

4best way to summon a succubus Empty Re: best way to summon a succubus Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:21 am

The way I summoned was by focusing will and projecting to succubi realm just enough to put out my will. Then a few days later I checked again to see if a succubi received the message, and she appeared to me.

5best way to summon a succubus Empty Re: best way to summon a succubus Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:25 am

suzone

orgodemir wrote:The way I summoned was by focusing will and projecting to succubi realm just enough to put out my will. Then a few days later I checked again to see if a succubi received the message, and she appeared to me.

Would love to know if you meditated and visualized succubi realm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum