Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discord for Succubus Collective - inactive

+18
NewYear
Jack Winwood
Miloszun
Ark
Razef
Trypper
Yumika
cannabisBr
Seven
Inanna
Jolu
lacertasammy
GoddessChristine
Kohri
MasterVisi
Auzo
Juno
GoldenExperience
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Discord for Succubus Collective - inactive Empty Discord for Succubus Collective - inactive Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Ark

Ark

Post here if you are interested in Collective specific chat on discord. Invite link will be given in PM after proper vetting.

Exclamation The server is currently inactive, we do not accept new members at this time.

Last edited by Ark on Sat May 15, 2021 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

GoldenExperience

GoldenExperience

Sure, send me in please

Juno

Juno

Hey I was around yesterday for the thread, could I get an invite to the discord server?

Auzo

I was also on the thread, just here to say hi and awkwardly ask for an invite.

MasterVisi

MasterVisi

I would like to have an invitation .... was reading about you in the CreepyHollows forum the other day ...

Kohri

Hello, I saw your threads for the collective on 4chan and was wondering if I could have an invite to your group's discord since it piqued my interest

GoddessChristine

GoddessChristine

I'd love an invite Ark.

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

I'd like an invite as well if possible

Jolu

Jolu

Hey I'd really appreciate an invite to the discord, I'm new to this forum but posted my intent on the 4Chan thread

Inanna

Inanna

Hello! I'd like to request an invite too!

Seven

I'd like an invite if possible please.

cannabisBr

cannabisBr

I'd like an invite if possible please.²

I'd appreciate an invite! Thanks in advance.

Yumika

May I have an invite

Trypper

Trypper

Please reinvite me as Betelgeuse#7379, I would appreciate it a lot.

Trypper

Trypper

Please understand, my (((friends))) took over at some point, them being devout followers of abrahamic monotheism, if that ever hurt you then i am very sorry, but other than that, well, my greatest rebellious streak was my bodhisattva oath. I am getting help and have lost access to my original account. I just wanna have my best friends on discord back, i dont care if it means i get shaman'd.

Ark

Ark

Trypper wrote:Please understand, my (((friends))) took over at some point, them being devout followers of abrahamic monotheism, if that ever hurt you then i am very sorry, but other than that, well, my greatest rebellious streak was my bodhisattva oath. I am getting help and have lost access to my original account. I just wanna have my best friends on discord back, i dont care if it means i get shaman'd.
We saw your thread on /x/ yesterday, I don't think you're comprehensible enough to retry for the server yet.
You can add me (check PM) but I can't speak for the others, I know some of them didn't want to have you on their list the way you were.

Ark

Ark

Yumika, if your account was banned and you need to rejoin, post here and I'll PM you a new invite.

Razef

I'd like an invite, thanks!

Ark

Ark

Razef wrote:I'd like an invite, thanks!
Check your PM.

Miloszun

Hiya! I would also like an invite to that server.

Jack Winwood

Hey my name is jack winwood i like an invite please

NewYear

NewYear

If you are still accepting new members to the discord I would love an invite

Luxerdo

Luxerdo

I have been following the Succubus Collective for some time and would like to take the next steps. If you are still accepting new members on the Discord would you please send an invite? Thanks!

Ark

Ark

Check your PMs!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum