Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the Collective

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining the Collective Empty Joining the Collective Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 am

Comet

I've read the current latest entry on the Collective's blog, titled "Collective Update: current progress of our belief system". You can find the Collective's blog at the link below:

https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/

Does the Collective have anything else it wishes to say regarding new recruits? Specifically, I'm interested in the following points:

- What the Collective expects or requires from a new recruit in order to be accepted.
- What the Collective expects from a new recruit once a new recruit has joined.
- What kinds of things a new recruit can expect (e.g. visits from Collective representatives, etc) once they've joined.

---

I'm glad to be hearing some news about the Collective again, as things have been rather quiet here lately. I hope everyone is well.

2Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:16 am

aquanaun

This is very great questions I have the same kind of questions. I hope to ask them in person. I too are glad and have hope for new relations. Our world is desolving and it's purity tainted. I feel like we have been cloaked by lies and greedy intentions. I have love. I have hope. I have not given up.

3Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Ark

Ark

Comet wrote:
- What the Collective expects or requires from a new recruit in order to be accepted.
- What the Collective expects from a new recruit once a new recruit has joined.
- What kinds of things a new recruit can expect (e.g. visits from Collective representatives, etc) once they've joined.

While it's not directly stated so in that entry, it's implied the new recruit is familiar with the information given in earlier posts. This means most requirements are not so much a list of demands as certain already existing qualities. You have it or you dont' have it, if you are close you can work on it but the main aspects are probably part of your being from the very beginning.

For example, joining the collective can mean one of 2 things in a direct sense. Either you are a succubus and then you just sign the deal and you're in. Other way is for those who are weakminded and do not believe they have any potential, or simply have a hopeless attitude. Those may want to be the servant or minion of a succubus, and those can also apply to join. The difference is that they are only members by the succubus they serve, she will handle everything after that point. Servants are not succubus but they are allowed to come to the collective's world and use the beach area. If this applies to you, you'll just live out your life as a human and after this time is over your succubus will come and collect you.

The main path advertized here is however the path of becoming a fullfledged succubus and joining the collective as a full member. Another situation did arise, which is that some people are not suited to be a succubus, but rather they are too much dominated by their male nature. For this reason it was arranged for them to be guided to join a suitable incubus world or tribe. All of this is now part of the religion build - in trying to form a consistent system all these parts must be handled. If it's succubus related it should be a part of it. bounce

- By the performing of the joining ritual, you are expressing an honest desire to become a succubus and be part of the collective.
- If it turns out you are not suited for this, the other two options will be considered, becoming the minion of a succubus or becoming an incubus.
- If none of those are suitable, you are still welcome to support the collective and will be given equal support in return. In the end this may result from you being too different from the collective and you will be given a push in the right direction, there may be a different spiritual path for you to follow, or you are simply too undetermined and should just live as a mundane for now until you realize your real purpose.

What it means to be a succubus has been discussed in length in the thread Collective Q&A in the Q&A section as well as on the blog. Any succubus can join.

This means for humans to adapt to the succubus nature until it forms as a complete entity on the other side. It means your eternal soul will become a succubus, with the traits of a succubus. You will leave the reincarnation cycle and will remain as a succubus. The same goes for incubus.

One of the things that will happen after joining as a human, is that you will be given a succubus or incubus guide. Your guide will manifest to you in the way which is best for you personally. There will be hints and messages transmitted to you in any form. It may come as dreams, bits of a conversation you hear in town may give you answers to your questions, anything can be used. Your guide may also appear in person, as a human. In that case you will be given hints about it, but your guide will maintain the role and act as a human. This is to guide and support you directly, while still not breaking the human illusion.

4Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 pm

aquanaun

Thank you for the introduction. I'm not trying to know it all right now and I am finally ready to let go of fear and embrace it.

5Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 am

Comet

Thank you for the clarifications so far.

---

Ark wrote:Other way is for those who are weakminded and do not believe they have any potential, or simply have a hopeless attitude. Those may want to be the servant or minion of a succubus, and those can also apply to join. The difference is that they are only members by the succubus they serve, she will handle everything after that point. Servants are not succubus but they are allowed to come to the collective's world and use the beach area. If this applies to you, you'll just live out your life as a human and after this time is over your succubus will come and collect you.
What does this exactly entail? Is it like this (see quote below)? Link here.

Ark wrote:This is how you capture someone: find out what their extreme flaw is, and give them what they want in exchange for ownership of them. This is not a written or even spoken contract. It is an agreement of intent, formed by the combination of your thoughts and actions. The universe has beings/spirits everywhere, when they agree that this is a contract, it is a contract. Legitimacy of a contract is created this way.

After the contract has formed, the other person is no longer considered responsible for any actions, all their negative karma is removed. They paid the highest price by losing themselves so noone will hold them responsible for any previous deeds. This function may be the reason some people would sell their soul to a demon, they can escape punishment this way. Although the result may be worse, in the eyes of most people. But to each his own.

Would I be correct in assuming that a servant doesn't get to choose which succubus they want to serve? Does a succubus completely own her minion/servant, or is the servant still a free entity, only in the voluntary service of a succubus? Basically, what I am asking is whether a servant is considered a sovereign being with free will. Why would someone want to be a servant of a succubus? What are some common things a succubus might ask of her servant, and how does this relationship (master-servant) benefit the succubus and her servant?

6Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:01 pm

aquanaun

You're welcome. I appreciate the communication.

7Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Ark

Ark

Comet wrote:
What does this exactly entail? Is it like this (see quote below)? Link here.

Would I be correct in assuming that a servant doesn't get to choose which succubus they want to serve? Does a succubus completely own her minion/servant, or is the servant still a free entity, only in the voluntary service of a succubus? Basically, what I am asking is whether a servant is considered a sovereign being with free will. Why would someone want to be a servant of a succubus? What are some common things a succubus might ask of her servant, and how does this relationship (master-servant) benefit the succubus and her servant?

It is a different way of presenting what is in that link and quote.

A servant/minion will have to choose a succubus. This can not happen randomly because it is a relation based on your personalities, the succubus and the servant have to be completely compatible. The method used when summoning a succubus works well for this, because it will have the person describe their ideal match. Normally the person who wants this already has an idea of their ideal succubus already in their mind so it is not a problem to find her.

The servant will have any amount of free will the succubus allows. The trick here is the formation of the contract. The contract may state that the servant will have complete freedom in certain areas of their choice. But as the actual freedom to make decisions is given up, the servant will not be able to decide when and how to apply this freedom, unless it was clearly stated so in the contract. Take for example this condition, "the servant will have evenings off". If that was used and accepted by both parts, in theory it means this is what goes. But what does this mean? The person gave up their free will exactly because their free will was a problem for them. They want the succubus to decide, because it removes all responsibility. They can not be charged with any accusations if they have no free will. So this is why such a contract is a last escape for criminals and immoral people who did too many stupid things. If they were to die there would be all sorts of beings waiting for them to collect their debts. Now they are owned by the succubus so any previous actions are null and void. It's the final solution to their problems.

Some people also want the fastest way out of reincarnation, they just don't want to suffer here any more and they think reaching enlightenmen is too hard. They will also find this path attractive.

The reason this has to be brought up again and again is that since the succubus religion was officially started, most followers have turned out to be this kind of person. They honestly want to be with succubus, but they do not want to become one. They just want to be owned and taken away from here, having a succubus as a mother figure taking care of them.

The relationship benefits the succubus because of the "eternal energy source" created by the interaction of 2 souls. This was also explained in the new replies of the Collective A&Q. What the succubus asks for is personal, it can't be determined in any standardized way. Though it seems a lot of them want to have the person with them when they visit the human world. If you've seen a succubus on a visit they'll often have some guy tagging along carrying their bags. This is one of their servants, so it means they get to visit many places and will come back to the human world now and then with their succubus.

8Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Lorelie

How would the process change for those born as a succubus like otherkin?

9Joining the Collective Empty Re: Joining the Collective Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:56 am

Ark

Ark

Lorelie wrote:How would the process change for those born as a succubus like otherkin?
In our view and with the terminology used here, no one born as a human is a succubus to begin with, because a succubus is immortal, while a human is still taking part in the cycle of reincarnation. After a human achieves the fundamental standard of a succubus, they do not count as human any longer, from the view of spiritual beings. After fulfilling their life on earth, they will join their sisters in the afterlife, to use a common term.
If someone was already a succubus, they would not be born as human, they would remain as a non-physical entity. The only exception is when they make a visit to the human world and take on a temporary physical form to manifest themselves. This may happen after being summoned by an occult practitioner.

Someone may feel that they belong with succubus, then with this strong and honest desire, the goal can be reached. Spreading knowledge of this possibility is the reason for the forming of the succubus religion. Belief already exists, but it has before only been discussed under the roof of other established religions like christianity, in which succubus play a minor role.

Take a look around in the Q&A section and you will probably have most of your questions answered already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum