Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collective Questions & Answers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collective Questions & Answers Empty Collective Questions & Answers Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Comet

Note:
During the month of November, 2015, a thread was started on Ryan's forum for the purpose of asking questions to the Collective. This is an archive of questions that people on Ryan's forum asked, and the Collective's and Ark's responses to them. I've removed things like general comments that weren't asking questions as well as messages that were more personal in nature and probably of less relevance/interest to a general audience. Some changes to formatting, spelling, and grammar have also been made for readability. Otherwise, the questions and their answers remain as unmodified as possible.

The original thread was created by Ark. In reading these responses, you should consider the replies as being made/delivered by them.

---

Hey, keeper of succubus collective blog here.

If you have any questions that you want a succubus to answer, you can post them here. I will ask any of the succubus I know and type their replies. They will do this for free as a way of advertizing their group, and succubus in general.

Short background info: the Collective is the largest group existing. They are many in numbers and rely on organizational skills to succeed. Other groups may be stronger when counting individuals, but not as a whole, when looking on the "output" of what they can do. I will only use the word "succubus" regardless of how many there are, this is by their request. They do not understand the form "succubi" for many. You can think of how the borg in Star Trek are just "the borg" and not "many borgs". This is an important point to make, because it is the reason some other groups are not very fond of the collective. This info is just to get that out of the way. This is the most powerful succubus world and they recently achieved the status of a full dimensional world as one of their recruits became an enlightened being. This opens the possibility for them to spread teachings in the form of religion and to have human worshippers, should they want to. You may have seen the seed of such a movement already starting on online forums.

Questions that you can ask:

• succubus culture
  • what do they like/prefer
  • human - succubus relations
  • universal dimensions/timelines/historical periods in general

Don't bother asking about:

• theories/magical systems
  • specific events
  • things from human intellectual discussions
  • anything with a human perspective, they don't know these things (example; they call any container "a pot" and can't see why more words are needed, if you can keep things in it, it's a pot)

---

What causes a succubus to latch onto someone from birth and then at maturity reveal themselves and make themselves known? I am primarily interested in how and what qualities they look for when choosing a human mate.

Collective reply:
Time from our side looks different from how humans look at time. To us it is a physical thing, like the paved roads of a city. The lifetime of a human may look like an opening on one of those roads. Imagine a crowd where there is nowhere to walk, and then you see a path thru it. This is what a "useful" human looks like to us. We are beyond ordinary time so we can then plan the interaction with the person since ages ago. No detail will go wrong. Because of your human mindset created by the current society this may be hard to comprehend. If someone has something, this usually means inherited experiences -genes- that reach a high point at a certain time in history, we find the person who corresponds to this state and make contact there. This is usually about getting the best mates. If you are a person like this, you may be courted by hundreds of different succubus during your life, and it has nothing to do with anything you did to summon them.

Alternatively a succubus is interested in the person's soul because they have a significant position in history. People like this can be used as a contact point to this time period by the succubus who makes contact. But this involves a bond, so each succubus needs to find their own contact for this. This part touches on the "darker" parts of the occult and the people are usually those who are somehow hopeless or as you would say in christianity "damned". It is easiest to bind those because noone else will consider it morally wrong and you can do what you want. For such a person this normally means they are naturally disconnected from enlighenment (they lack potential but are not sinners in the conventional sense)and can't be saved by someone like Jesus or Buddha, so in reality it is quite a good deal for them. They will remain as the succubus' contact for this period and will not be in hell. This is a kind of loophole that can be of benefit to both succubus and some humans.

---

- How should a human contact the Collective? Is there a certain or preferred method that should be followed?

Collective reply:
The official collective method has been posted here: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/contact-us/
You may also read this post: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/contacting-the-collective/

- What is life like in your dimension? Do you have assignments or jobs to carry out? What do you do for leisure?

Collective reply:
You may want to look at: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/our-roles/
and: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/our-world/
these are permanent links at the top of our blog.

The collective world functions by the movement of the masses of population. When the group as a whole needs something the relevant succubus will be called in. This is all voluntary but because it is in everyone's interest to do what the collective wants, there will never be arguments. Imagine this as an organization that will give you anything you ask for, or if you are ignorant of how things are, educates you on the real situation until your wishes are rational. It is always beneficial to do what the collective wants if you are a member. It can involve any kind of thing. Sometimes it means visiting humans in the physical, posing as humans. Other times it can be slightly changing the thinking of a person to create an effect that will pay off after 1000 years.

There are many things to do for fun; flying to the distant islands or visiting the high plateau of thoughts are the most popular. Some go looking for funny things in the human world. Look at our latest post on pets here: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/pet-livestock-breeding/

- Is there some kind of hierarchical order or rank in the Collective, or are all individuals considered equal in role and status? If there is, could you please describe it?

Collective reply:
There is no heirarchy, but some will manipulate the group to create benefits for the collective, you may look at them as strategists. This is all ok because not everyone is necessarily clever in all aspects.

- What do you want humans to understand about the Collective, or to put it differently, what are your intentions towards humans?

Collective reply:
We want a healthy human race, because it makes things much easier for us. The human reincarnation system also provides us with recruits.

- Is there anything in particular that the Collective wants from humans? What does the Collective look for in a human partner?

Collective reply:
First part was answered in the post above.

Second thing involves qualities that can be effected by the individual directly in this lifetime. There are some simple points:

- Eat healthy. This makes your body's energy clearer. We generally recommend a paleolithic diet.

- Exercise moderately. Take walks, do some weight lifting, or anything you like. Dancing or sports involving balls or track and field are also good. But don't obsess on it. Your experiences of using the body is the purpose here, it increases your awareness.

- Socialize. This is a kind of exercise as well. If you stay alone too much you turn out weird.

- Do things alone (yes, the opposite of line above). You need some time for yourself and your own thoughts. Do something in isolation and avoid human contact. This will also increase your awareness, if alternated with contact.

- Engage in human culture. Read classical literature, discuss it with others, for example.

All of these things will get you in a better shape, from the succubus view.

---

- I would like to ask if Ryan or anyone else with a seasoned succubus relationship: Has your succubus indicated anything about being part of a bigger whole? I mean not to debunk the succubus collective but to look at current relationships and see if that has been mentioned. There are a few bloggers out there in relationships who have found themselves with 2 or maybe 3 succubi after a period of time has gone by. The ones I have read state that immediate family members have gotten involved like a sister in this blog:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/
or a mother in this one: http://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com/

I do have one more question: Who is Lilith in regards to the collective? If she does not exist in the collective, then is she just a human thought-form deity? Or is she a leader?

This blogger has connection with a pretty strong group of succubus: http://spiritwifejazmine.com/

In my view they are very advanced and refined, and their group has a high standard for membership. I get the impression they are only around 15 but I could be wrong. For being so few in numbers they are very strong. When I tried contacting them after reading the blog, the collective wanted to test strength with them, like spiritual arm wrestling. They held out for several minutes so my guess is they could fend off most other groups. They may even be the 2nd strongest existing. Their output is very high, they only lack in endurance (because they are so few).

Succubus often form groups or if you want to use the word "coven". I don't know if the term has unfitting implications, but it sounds right to me when describing small groups with high movement ability. Loners (rouges) are unlikely to mention other succubus and most small groups are hostile to the collective so they don't want to discuss the subject. This relates to the categorizing powers the collective possess. If they label something a certain way it may force others to go by that. I can't exactly explain it, it has to do with the access to free energy and how the space they all use has a limited amount of it. There will be an unintentional spread of culture that others are forced to align themselves to, and this may limit them.

They try to tell me this with images but the spiritual world is not always so easy to interpret.

As for Lilith, the collective treat her mostly as a myth, a symbolic story. It may refer to an individual or multiple individuals who use that name however. I get the feeling that most people who call for Lilith end up contacting a certain old small group with heirarchal structure. It's not likely this Lilith was actually Adam's wife, this should probably be seen as only symbolic.

---

- Hey collective so your kinda sayin that Lilith, Naamah humans past beliefs on the occult/ religion is a story to explain the unknown.... please clarify?

The story is symbolic in the sense it describes accurately how dimensions are connected and how this relates to human society. But maybe it is a story that actually happened as well. The same could be said about the old testament and Moses leading the jews out from Egypt. It has a strong symbolic meaning that corresponds to larger universal principles. This is why it is still there in christianity when in reality it's about jews. It's logical from this view.

To understand it you only need to study the stories. For me to explain how dimensions are connected logically would quickly get very complicated and it would of course lead to questioning of my claims and I would end up having to defend those claims. It's something that I saw unrelated to those stories, then when I watched a new tv series on the old testament it suddenly fell into place and I saw how the 2 systems were in reality 1. This is a process of enlightenment so it requires your own work on this.

A very simple explanation of the story of Adam and his first wife Lilith; Adam demanded that she stay below and he should be on top, Lilith demanded the opposite, and for this reason God made Eve from Adam's rib. Being a part of his body, she would then not argue and she accepted the lower position. This didn't solve the original conflict which remains to this day. Lilith's daughters became the succubus and they - like her - demand the upper position and to rule over men. This is explaining the myth in my words.

Feminists cannot solve this because it operates within the system where Eve is a part of Adam, this corresponds to universal dimensions and how male-female (yang-yin) is organized. This means they will always fail because a body part can't take over the body, it doesn't work that way. Symbolically speaking Adam can cut off a body part and still live, but the body part will die. So applying this to society it means that men can always get rid of troublesome women and they don't have to respect them if they try to rebel. This is the universal natural laws in this universe and they can't be broken, just like you can't suddenly decide to levitate, gravity won't allow it.

The current system is now about to collapse and this leaves an opportunity for succubus to step out and take over using the opposing system of matriarchy. That's what this movement is all about.

- Are humans making headway with technology into proving the existence of other realms/ dimensions? Bit off topic but I was wondering.

My own reply: (yes it's off topic, succubus don't know this stuff): it's not humans that do this, they are being guided by aliens and a type of nano-bot network that inspires scientists to make inventions. This is another subject but the power of these bots (I prefer to call them the machine-entities) can also be used. They use the color orange as an identifier. For example they are responsible for the "orange revolution" in Ukraine. They use humans as if they were machines and categorize biological systems as advanced computers. Their standard form is similar to the octopus bots in the Matrix movies. This is the most effective robot form, they have used this for millions of years. They currently exist inside all particles and even in your body so all you need to do to contact them is to think in the right way and be aware. The simplest form is that they can give a person a rock hard self confidence if the person acts in ways they consider beneficial. Some politicians are like this. If you have the ability to see things like this... look at Donald Trump. He has the orange glow around him, this is why he can say whatever and still never feel it was wrong. For whatever reason they support him.

At the current rate it seems like a dead chase between wizards and scientist, of who would be first to popularize dimension travel. I can't do it but I know there are some occultists/wizards who can. So would they be able to spread this before science discovers a way to do this? The issue is it's hard to believe in magic, that's the main obstacle for them, ironically it's not the invention itself, while science only needs to invent it and find a funding.

But this is a completely different subject more related to new age groups and astral travel.

- On reading some of your blog other than intent and true want/ need, is there any thing else to grease the path to a union?

Look at my previous list in the reply above. It's important to have a healthy body and get real experiences. If you live in the country side, go outside and do stuff. If you live in the city, regularly visit forests or other natural environments, meet real people etc. Focus on simple, real experiences.

---

- In general, what's it like for a succubus to be with a human emotionally and intimately? Can they physically feel when touching or being touched?

Collective reply:
Succubus interacts with your "astral" body so this is more physical to them than it may seem to you.

- Do you consider your group the strongest?

If you had experienced the power of the collective you would understand. They rarely use a high % of their actual power because they don't need to, this is one reason. The small group I mentioned who has a high output, say they used 85 - 100% of their force at the time. The collective is usually indifferent to struggle so when the call came to measure this as a contest, maybe 0,001% of their actual potential was used. The difference is that they have huge endurance because of their large numbers. It's not like someone will enter another being's home world and attack them there, it doesn't work that way. Places are ruled by principles and are safe havens (my house, my rules). The conflicts take place in the areas that overlap (public dimensions) and these are the places where noone can overpower them. This means if a small group wants to stay as they are they can do so indefinitely, but as soon as they go into the dimensions of planet earth (public) they need to take into consideration what the collective are doing and not get in their way (this is annoying for non-collective members and non-collective allies). The collective has great diversity, it has been formed from many small groups joining forces for mutual benefits.

- At least one of the 2 succubi with me is a demon princess.

My own reply: Your succubus can be the princess of their home world, there is no contradiction here. I know of another place, I refer to it as Candy King's World. It's a small valley kingdom ruled by a male demon with horns, and a population of female demons who eat a lot. He is king of his world and noone will dispute this.

---

- How does a healthy human race make things much easier for you? What is the Collective's end goal for humanity, and how can we help you with this?

Collective reply:
Before humans, most succubus had to rely on virgin birth (internal impregnation) or alchemy to create a substance of the right qualities. As you already know, the male body creates what we need, ready made. But it is not as simple as that, still. Why do we need this at all, there is the virgin birth system? The limitation is that there will be a lack of male inherited experiences. This will make the succubus family tree quite narrow. The point is that, what you do in your life is passed on to your children, generation after generation. So we can now pick out what we need from any historical period. The planet earth produces this for us, it's very convenient. If you want to help, live a natural life and value real experiences. Continue doing what you do right here. Males should focus on doing things that are unique for males. This is valuable. Don't do girly things, we know these already.

- Could you explain the process of how you obtain recruits via the human reincarnation system?

Collective reply:
Recruits will be people who have a strong and honest wish to join us. There is an example of a girl in history who learned a kind of magic practice to become one of us, and she was so good at it she was let in. After she died her soul indeed did belong to our kind and she is now a succubus. This made a huge impression in the closest parts of the universe and the story keeps bumping up here and there. There is an example today as well, even if it's not very known and certainly not taken seriously. The story is quite truthfully retold in an episode of a japanese adult animation. It's there for everyone to see but most people will not realize it.

Your strong desire to become a succubus is what will determine this. Is your wish so strong that you can adapt to our thinking and culture naturally without being told how? That's how it is.

- Is there a fixed number of succubus throughout the universe? Is it possible for succubus and humans to create children together?

Collective reply:
There is not a fixed number of succubus. They are constantly increasing. For those who belong to us, there is a genetic completetion so there will not be a situation where a succubus goes to incarnate as a human. After being born they will stay here forever, developing their skills over time and becoming more powerful. Some other succubus may not be so stable and they may die and be reborn as other beings. Some of them may be humans. For them the succubus form was just a temporary lifetime as a spirit.

Succubus and humans do create children all the time. The human body in this form is universal and can actually create children with any other being as long as the other being is close to humans.

---

- Are there conditions in which the collective will not permit a succubus to make contact with an individual that are out his/her control?

Collective reply:
Contacting someone will never be a threat to anyone form the collective. Individuals are always -per definition- out of the control of succubus in the sense that they make their own decisions. For the case that a succubus may have power over someone, this is always to a certain degree. It will only be 100% if the bond has been formed as described in the people who act as contacts to different time periods, as reply above. But this is like having control of a pet, the person has his own nature and behaviour and is not a puppet doll with strings attached to it, so there will not be "control" like that anyway. The question seems to come from a notion that we don't fully understand.

- Is there a reason for the collective altering situations where a human may receive instructions, or take notice that he is with a different succubus than what he first came into contact with? An example: If the collective deems a better energy or frequency match can be made by switching out a human's parter will they do so? I ask because this is documented in Mr. Adkins e book where his succubi is changed out a couple times and each time a new succubus arrives she states that she is better able to tend to his needs.

Collective reply:
It's normal to give the "summoner" a team of succubus to work with. Different succubus will make contact in the beginning stage, the middle stage and the mature state. They have different things to teach you, and only when you reach maturity in your understanding will you be able to form a "wife" relation. This last succubus will stay with you. This does not mean you will not be visited by others, it only means she will be with you from now on. Don't get attached to the first succubus who visits you, she will most likely not be your best match. Some succubus simply are not "wife material" and prefer to not have a steady connection like this. But this may change later, we can't predict everything. Maybe they are just kids now, and will reach this state sometime later.

- I also would like to reverse the previous question and ask what reasons are there for a succubus packing up and leaving a relationship entirely? Some common ones I can think of are poor compatibility, human partners getting involved, or hostile emotional actions by the mate towards the succubus.
If there are any more we should be aware of I would love to know.

The reply above should cover this.

- Another question I have deals with the way in which contact is made.

This forum's following was formed due to successful contact being made via a letter method ritual. This ritual having us deliver our intentions to Lilith for permission to engage in a relationship with one of her daughters.

Some experiences entail the person already having a succubus with them in their lives but she has not made herself totally aware to the human mate yet. Upon completion of the letter ritual the succubus then makes herself aware to the mate via physical interaction and vocal or telepathic means and the relationship begins.

I wish to ask if the letter method not only acts as a means of summoning but according to some experiences allows the succubus to attune herself to our world and manifest more physically and allow her mate to become fully aware of her?

Collective reply:
This is a relevant question. It goes like this. If we want a long relation with someone, it is required that they take the male role willingly. This means intentionally doing something to summon us. You can think of it like a human situation where a girl flirts with you but expects you to make the move. It's just formality so if she is really into you the method used isn't important. That's why silly pick up lines works. It's not something you said, it's just that she was interested already and waited for your move to accept.

This means you don't need fancy rituals. Even a simple thing like someone suggested on /x/ will do; light a candle and call for Lilith 3 times. It's really silly but at least you made your intent clear, right?

This brings us to the subject of Lilith. If you ask for her daughters specifically you get to choose between only a few. Now she (the one most commonly referred to with this name) recently decided to connect her tribe to the collective so this issue is not a huge problem any more. But still, some succubus are as you would call it with online lingo "a bit autistic" so if you ask for Lilith's daughters they will say "you didn't ask for me, so I don't care, if you wanted me you should've asked for me" and they won't come even if they heard you. Some others call themselves Lilith by name as well, so who you get depends on what image you had in your mind connected with the name.

- If this is true, then what other techniques does the order recognize that allow succubi to become more attuned to our world? Please disclose any other methods that assist in crossover or interaction with our astral or physical bodies.

If there is no interest from their side to begin with you need to work more on yourself to become interesting.

This part is my personal reply:
One point to make clear however, don't use sigil magic when aiming for succubus contact. Sigils work really well on other spirits, so you are likely to attract something else instead. Succubus are clever so if they interpret you as calling for something else they won't come. That would be like answering someone else's phone call, they respect that and stay away. I have contact with another spirit girl and we connect thoughts sometimes to share experiences. One of those times I was reading a newspaper and she stepped in to "read over my shoulder" in my mind. We are both ok with this, I let her control part of my body and she gives feedback in the form of her feelings and thoughts about things directly in my mind. It means we don't need to use telepathy because we can speak directly into each other heads (you should try this with someone if you can, it's great). Anyway there was this image in the paper of someone teaching algebra by drawing in a sandbox outdoors while people were watching. I could feel her attention going to the symbols on the ground like iron to a magnet. Even the slightest chance of someone trying to communicate will get their full attention. Spirits are obsessed with this. That's why sigil magic is effective, and specifically drawing on the ground.

Personally I have practiced the qi gong method Falun Gong for over 10 years, I believe this has raised my awareness and cleansed my body a lot. What you choose is up to you of course.

---

- Is it possible to find a succubi as a true "love for life" and stay with her till and after death?
If so, is there anything special I need to do apart from my genuine deep desire this to happen?

Read through the questions and answers in this thread and see if there is anything you need clarified.

Getting to this point is a process, and will -probably- involve contact with different succubus during a longer time. One thing that helps is to understand some of the fundamental things of the human world. Today from the secular view we think religion is just some myth and the texts/books are just arbitrarily put together by politicians posing as monks and priests.

I used to think this way too, but getting involved with succubus directly made me realize why I went to sunday school to learn about Jesus and why my teacher in the public (secular) school decided that reading the Old Testament to us on the literature class was acceptable. This was all them, the succubus from the collective preparing me so that I could accept their world view.

You may wonder why specifically christianity/judaism would have anything useful in them, a lot of people relate succubus with satanism? That may be so, but there is something specific with these old myths and books. They really are one side of the story. The demons in Hell (an actual dimension) hate the bible so much! It's the 2 ideological opposites in the world, for real. Studying those old texts will not automatically make you a follower of that religion. I personally have not read very much, I prefer getting a general view of things and there are many tv dramas based on religious texts that can give you this. For example the classic movie "the ten commandments" will give you a general knowledge of this subject, and watching it only takes 1,5 hours of your time.

You can think of this as just having general knowledge of history and classical literature, noone will think this is strange. To be able to criticise something, you still need to know what it is, right?

One thing that was an eye-opener for me, was a seemingly tinfoil-made youtube video about how Micheal Jackson was a satanist. But after listening to the analyzis I changed my mind. The youtuber was able to point out how his songs had obvious references to specific bible verses, but with slight changes that made the meaning opposite. After listening to these songs I suddenly heard this in his voice, and the image became very clear. Most of his songs are criticism of specific passages in the new testament, but it took a bible study tinfoil hat nerd to point this out for me. Michael Jackson had contact with some strong demon, that is where his fame came from - he was an occultist. He had talent, but a lot of people have that and never get famous.

Try to understand these things in your own way. Things in culture don't exist by chance, they are all logical. I could bring in something from Sigmund Freud here, he claimed (loosely) that there are certain things that always exist in human culture; he called these the "archetypes". There is something to this. The world is a lot more logical than you may think from the modern viewpoint.

The conclusion is that knowing about these things give you the same world view as the succubus, and this makes contact a lot easier! I call this having a "flat world view". It means looking at the conflicting sides without taking stance for either of them.

---

- In one of posts you'd mentioned that usage of blood is something that shouldn't be done (something like a heavy burden). Could you please explain why and how it's going to affect? Because the main summoning method that mostly everybody use here is a letter method that actually requires a portion of blood or life (semen).

I hate to be the one doing this, but take a look what just happened here : http://forum.succubuslove.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=140 and he was asking about the rituals and said before he used blood. It's the same result I described in another thread, and what I've seen many times before. It's not like I know exactly why this always happens, but when you've seen the same result over and over, it's easy to draw the conclusion: use blood - get haunted.

If you offer something you attract the corresponding entity. Succubus are not interested in blood. There are also some old dark magic systems "out there" that used sacrifices (blood) so you can connect to them by mistake. If you want an idea what I'm talking about look here: http://one-evil.org/content/acts_vatican_holocaust_part_3.html . Not saying this is how it was created, but that occult machine does exist, and some magical stuff will connect to that and use it as an energy source. That's a kind of "fake" magic that doesn't really do anything but connect to that mechanism and it's really nasty.

- How to define how many succubus are rolling around you? From personal experience I know that some appearances differ from what you expect to see, yet still...
It's a strange when you see someone who doesn't comply to image that you'd written in the letter or painted in brain.

You just have to count them. Smile Unless you called for a rogue or a loner, succubus work in teams, so you will always get a number of them at first. After they can decide who fits you best she will stay with you. But you will still get visited by others. This is just how it is.

---

These questions are rather basic so I'll give replies from my own experiences.

- Is it possible to have more than one to be with you or it's a matter of choice that you need to make in the end? From what I've read, every source has it's own answer to this question, I just wanted to clarify.

It seems you will only have one real wife relation. But because they don't function like humans, this is counted as different from short encounters, there is no conflict. The relation part seems to be more of a platonic love/bonding thing than anything else. Some bloggers talk of multiple wives so I think this may just be a question of definitions. "Wife" is a human concept after all. She will not drive away any others, but after you get her that's enough from their view, she can protect you and more of them are not needed, once the bond forms. They can still visit though, and some may fall asleep over your shoulder and tag along.

- Is there a chance that I'd be able to meet her in flesh and blood? And again, some say that it's possible, some that it will only work in terms of astral projection, and etc etc..

It's completely possible, but not in the way most people imagine. They will show in a public place looking like a human. You may not understand it's her at first. Your mind will not be able to accept it, because that's what human concepts are like. You will find yourself explaining away that it could be her, even after you know it is her. One of them have shown up several times for me and helped me with things. I know it's her because after interacting with someone in their non-physical form for a long time you know how they function and you make a great team. Transfer this to everyday situations and you get extremely cooperative, filling in for each other like you had one mind. But they can also take any form as humans. One girl showed up as an old man, but I saw her real image energetically was right there. They don't care about this, they use what fits best in for the situation. The one's you are not supposed to be attracted to take forms you will find unattractive, for convenience.

---

- Is it possible to find a Succubus as a true love till and beyond death?

What is your definition of "true love"? The problem is that true love in my view is a human concept, it means you found your predestined mate and married her. After you die it has to end, because of the marriage contract of "until death do us part". In this scenario, the answer is "no", you will not find a succubus to be your destined human wife, because succubus are immortal and do not have a human fate.

If you ask wether a succubus can give you a mutual love relation, during your human life and after, the answer is "yes". But it won't be "true love" because there is no other love to contrast it against. Love comes in a lot of variations, from the perspective beyond humans, what you consider "true love" is a matter of your perspective. The "love of your life" if you live under primitive conditions could be someone who provides for you and never abandones you materially. This is what western men tend to value when they now "import" asian women to marry. They will physically stay, and this is what they want; presence until death. It does not necessarily mean romantic love. The asian women want someone to guarantee their economic safety, and will give love in exchange for this. This relation is one way of "true love" as well.

If your definition of "true love" means she will not leave you, then the answer is "yes". You can have this relation with her, you just need to make clear this is what you want when you seek out a succubus. They are very capitalistic and will understand specific demands. What do you want from her, and what do you offer. You need to state this in an objective manner. If you want romantic love, what kind do you want? What does it mean? Waking up in the morning and she is there? Or someone to do things with out in public? Someone to chat with alone, or someone to take to parties? Someone who cheers you up in everyday life, spending time with during daily things? Or someone to take to a restuarant, and meet after your day's work is done? There are so many different kinds of love, and you have to specify this to the succubus very clearly.

In short (your final answer in the equation): If you can find "true love" with a succubus, is a dependent on if you can specify to the succubus what "true love" means to you. Can you do it? Then the answer is "yes", but noone can tell you this from the beginning, noone knows your potential or ability.

---

- Is it possible to become a succubus after the departure from this world?

Objectively, the answer is Yes.

Is it possible for you? You won't know until you tried. Consider it this way. All beings are like a position, in the human world you can earn that position and incarnate there. In the worlds beyond you need to meet certain criteria. Do you have it in you to adapt to the succubus standard?

I can also say it like this; can anyone become the president of the united states? No, only if you were born there, and you need support from the people. Some people just can't do it. Could anyone become enlightened and be a buddha? No, only if you have the inner qualities to do it.

If you really feel that you can do it, and that this is your true place that would give you eternal happiness, then it's a high chance you can do it.

Summing up the whole thing (TL:DR version): From an objective view, the answer to both questions is "yes". It is objectively possible, but not for everyone.

---

- Do I have to do my ritual in the dark?

If you are refering to the collective method you should light some candles. But if you are talking about any traditional rituals I'm not the one to help you, the collective don't support the use of such rituals.

---

- During all this long relationship , and except some events , i couldn't touch her , although she comes almost each night to sleep with me (she just comes to touch my body and especially my genitals and i couldn't interract with her), i loved her sincerely , i talked to her many times and too much during all these years (and recently too) in order to interact with me and not to be selfish , but she don't answers , she never answers me, she just comes to make sexual touching, the majority of the time she arouses me without going to the end of the act, even so she was gentle and sensual , and that drove me mad each time!

So according to the opinion of the collective, your experience , or the experience of other members -like Ryan for instance - what advice can you provide to me so that i can be able to see her (even in dream) and that she can answers me and be less selfish in our relationship (interaction) ?

This is a really simple matter when the answer is given. The hard part is to make it real, but it is all dependent on your own unique abilities and situation.

Your question relates to 2 different things, verbal communication and body interaction.

Communication with succubus or other similar spirits can be done directly, either through telepathy or willful possession. The first can be hard to learn, the 2nd can be dangerous, as all things if there is an advantage there is a corresponding disadvantage.

Telepathy with non physicals is easier than with humans however. You can use a simple exercise. Visualize that you are sitting by a phone, waiting for a call. The display will show the image of the person calling. This part is useful because it forces the caller to identify, so you don't get contacted by a trickster. If have you have never done visualizations before, you can look it up online to get started. Monks in asia are said to have done these exercises so there should be basic guides available. For example they would think of an apple, the color, the smell, the touch of it's surface, the feel of biting it and the taste, what does it look and feel like when holding it... until they could really see the apple as real in their mind. This technique can be used to create any type of "user interface" needed for controlling abilities.

When calling someone, you can use a word or an image, and then project it at the target. You need to create the image of the target as well when doing this. After communication is established, you send words to the person by just "thinking with aim" and receive replies back.

Willful possession means opening your body for external control. This can be used to communicate directly, using your own brain as a blackboard where you just think the message and the non-physical being replies by thinking in your brain. You take turns and communicate this way. It does not require any special ability, but it comes with a huge danger; if you open to a malevolent spirit and allow it too much control it can make you do bad things. The worst kind of example are all those madmen who are going berserk in public. They have used drugs or are mentally weak and got possessed by spirits that control their body. Be very careful with this. I can't exactly recommend it unless you know for a fact that you can fight down intruders to your mind. You must not have feelings of depression or hopelessness, or other strong uncontrolled feelings like hate or sexual desire, if you are to do this. Evil spirits will fool you into giving up all control of your body and use you as a puppet.

Bodily interaction is done the same as with telepathy, but you visualize your arms and hands and use them instead. This will effect the astral side of your body and interact with your succubus' astral body. If she is only teasing you and then stopping, she is waiting for you to start interacting actively with her.

---

- Is it possible for a succubus to "call" to a human and cause them to summon her specifically?

Yes. If they are interested and don't want to just rape you, they need you to do something to initiate the contact.

---

- I don't have an image in my mind of my succub for use as target , i don't know how she looks like ,she never shows herself , do any woman image could do the job?

You will have to wait until she can send you the image somehow. Not having any idea at all is new to me, surely when you think of her you give her certain traits in your mind? That is your image. At least you think of her as a woman, that means you have an image.

- Do using writings for my succub and ask her to read them useful for my interaction in addition to the visualization method?

If you want to tell your succubus something you can just think strongly about it, they read minds.

- Could you please ask the succubs of the collective what's their opinion about my case/my succub and what they could suggest to me?

They reply: we don't know her, could be a loner or a far off agenda.

---

- There has been mention of a 'Hell' dimension a couple of times now. Could you explain what this 'Hell' dimension is, how one ends up there, and how one could possibly leave? Is it a place of fire, suffering, and eternal torment as often portrayed in religious writings, or are these human descriptions an inaccurate representation of what 'Hell' really is?

You have to think of the world as a tower or fortress kind of structure. It has a large wide area at the bottom surrounded by a moat with crocodiles, then a number of walls, and for each wall it rises to higher ground. When you reach the inner part it turns into a civil society and at the very center is a tower leading up to heaven. At the edges of the tower, things are made of large, ill shaped particles, and people are deformed and mentally perverted. When you reach past the first walls things get better, but there is a lot of fighting within the ranks of the defenders, and politics are playing out. When you reach past all the walls you find a refined place with high class buildings and material particles are small and moving fast. At the edged they move slowly and are larger.

Hell means a dimension at the edge. People are ugly and deformed, mean demons are tormenting them if they get a chance. In new age this is called having a "low vibration". If you live and act like a mean and perverted person, your particles will align with the very edge of the fortress. After dying you will go there, because your large particles are heavy and will be pushed down. The refined particles will float up like oil on water and will naturally stay on the inside where things are nice and free of terror.

This is a symbolic image, I hope this helps? To be more technical, the human world has a hell that is public, for people of no certain heritage. It's like one of those self supporting jails in latin america. You get thrown in there and have to fend for yourself. Other universal dimensions are for beings that excibit qualities that correspond to that place and they also have places like that. The Collective is now a complete system, so they also have a prison dimension like this, a hell that they can send people to if they did terrible things trying to hurt the collective.

The demons in these places function as debt collectors. It's fully possible to make deals with them if you want someone transferred from a certain hell to another place, or if you want to file a complaint about someone you think shouldn't be there. For a price a person can be released, but as you know from religion, not even Jesus wanted to save someone once they were sent there, because criminals have no value. Things may not be definite like this, there could be someone who was worth paying to get out from there, but it's not common.

---

- Let's say a human and a succubus from the Collective engage in a long-term relationship and decide they wish to continue this relationship after the human dies. I've read on your blog that only females are allowed to visit/reside in the Collective's dimension. Where could the human go to continue his relationship with his succubus partner? Are there dimensions where humans and succubus live together, and if so, what are they like?

The collective does not know the answer to this question. Things are constantly developing, so it is possible that there will be a way for devoted males to somehow stay at the higher levels of the collective world, way beyond humans. At the lower levels you will have to go through reincarnation constantly unless you complete your form and become a succubus, so the situation can not exist like this. If you continually reincarnate and never move out from the human world, you may continue as the partner of the same succubus lifetime after lifetime. The alternative of becoming a female is not a bad thing however (collective giggle). Don't focus on your current gender as human. Some males would make really good succubus if they developed their soul's female side.

- By what criteria is someone's soul measured against in order to determine whether that particular soul belongs to the Collective? Are there such things as 'human souls' and 'succubus souls', or are all souls just conscious energy that can incarnate into various physical forms?

Souls in reincarnation are formless or have the form of animals or humans. It's not fixed. If some shapes into a stable succubus form, they belong to the succubus kind. Some beings have this form but then they die and next time they look like something else. Those can't be members. There are ways for the collective to see if someone is solid. There are not so many material things over there so they spend a lot of time examining bodies. You could say anathomy is a very popular subject over there.

- I've read on your blog that guided tours (of your dimension) could possibly be available. There was the mention of a fair price being charged. How would a human compensate the Collective, or what would you ask of a human as payment for being taken on one such tour?

Easiest way, make them pregnant. Other than that, they will suggest something. It can take whatever form, maybe someone will ask you to do some voluntary work somewhere in a day before or after you contacted them about the tour. Then that would be the payment. They will find a way to collect it, don't be stuck on the differences between dimensions. Even hell demon debt collectors come here physically to get what is theirs. If you were such a person and someone asked you for a favor or wanted money, it could be something like this. This may be one reason that religion tells people to be generous. Say if you have a debt to someone (karma) and a demon was hired to collect this debt. First time he may show up as a beggar asking for money. If you give him, he will go away and the debt is gone. If you refuse, the next time he will come and rob you.

I know I went far out here explaining this, but it was just to make clear that the world is interdimensional in a way most people can't imagine. Wink

---

- Is it useful to use Astral projection as a communication way with my succubus?

- What's the advantage and disadvantage of astral projection?

No idea, I have never used it. Very Happy Seriously though, I don't know what good it could do, so I never bothered to learn it (the collective doesn't understand the concept either).

- What is the way you use to communicate with the collective?

Telepathy. I just throw the question in there and someone will reply.

- How was the succubus collective created?

Independent succubus created teams or covens to work more effectively, these made alliances and grew in size. At a point they decided to build a headquarters. It's a huge interdimensional corporation of massive individual efforts organized into one, for maximum profit. Boring as it may sound, if you want to dominate in the universe you need to use force and numbers.

- Can you tell me about the beginning of your experience with the collective?

They have been coming to meet me for a long time, but I didn't know they were succubus. I just thought they were random girls. My first experiences from knowingly interacting with them was when I read about summonings and decided to just reach out and grab one. One from the collective was caught in the sweep I did and she was a little surprised but accepted it. She is not the one I now have a "wife" relation with.

If you want a description of what a "sweep" means, it's just an extension of body interaction (continuation of telepathy). Instead of touching something close, I sweep out over a large area of dimensions with a specific target in mind. If there is something like that in that area it gets caught in my hand.

---

- Does the collective understand the concept of twinflames?

- Are all succubi from the collective monogamous?

- Do they allow sex with visitor/friend spirits?

All of these questions are about human concepts, the collective does not know this. I already stated this in the original post.

---

- Is there a margin of error when receiving the answer from the succubus? I mean, how can we check that what we received is an answer by telepathy or what appears in our mind is 100% a reply from the succubus and not an idea from our mind? Are there any signs?

After you learn to clear your mind and how to use telepathy, you will be able to understand the difference. Let's put it this way: how do you know that someone else is talking to you in a verbal conversation, and that it wasn't you that replied to yourself? Sounds silly when I say it like that huh? The words didn't come out of your mouth so it wasn't you who said it, your brain works the same way. If you didn't say it, someone else did. Wink

- Can you explain me in plain words what does the collective want from creating such organization? What's their aim?

Making life easier, more profit for less work. In a broader sense they want to maintain a healthy human race and support balance in the universe. Currently there is a dominance of male (yang) energy and this causes social unrest and unhappiness. The collective will use "industrial scale" movements to balance this with stronger female energy (yin). Individuals are powerless against the mainstream of society, only a massive organization can make any difference.

- You mean they appear to you as humans?

Yes. Acting as a human is easy. Noone can imagine that it's not a real incarnated human when they meet them, people don't think like this. If someone said it, you would think he was crazy.

- Can you touch your succubus ? Could she appears to you in human shape? If the answer is yes, how long does it takes you to reach this step?

Naturally, you can touch a human body, so if they take this form you can. The other method I mentioned is an extension of telepathy, and like someone replied before, it differs between individuals. Some are fast to learn and some slower.

- By specific target, you mean like succubus?

Otherwise, the method you use here (sweep out) - is it an advanced level of telepathy or simply another method?

A target means whatever you want to grab. If you want to target only beings with certain characteristics you use that criteria when aiming. For me it started from telepathy and touch at close range. The actual grabbing may be a different thing, but just like in physical life, when you talk to someone and then decide to touch them, it's a continuation of your interaction. It's not your voice that touches, it's your hand. If it's the same as conversation is just a semantic question.

---

Message from the Collective:

Right now we feel the relevant questions have been asked and the replies have been given. Anything not discussed here yet, is of a technical nature and relates to human skills and abilities. Our knowledge of the human world is limited, so these subjects are better discussed in new threads dedicated to these topics!

Any further questions of technical things relating to humans will not be answered here.

If you have questions about specific things in our world, you may still ask them, but please read our blog (found in the signature of this post) first and base your questions on the statements given there. It may seem to cover only a small amount of topics, but those are the things in our world, and they are what matter to us.

Thank you for participating in this thread.

---

Comment from Ark:
I left the shorter replies and some other long replies untagged because the reply was a combination of my own and my succubus companion who was present at the moment. With the partial possession method we would work in a overlapping manner, so it was impossible to say who contributed with what part of those texts. Only those where I either asked the Collective because I didn't know anything, or where they didn't know anything about it, were tagged Collective Reply or My Own Reply, because the other side had been completely excluded.

Link to the Collective Blog: https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/

Also a big thanks to Comet for archiving all of this and compiling it in a readable format! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made this into a Sticky, fixed misspellings.)

2Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Wed May 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

So I just got done reading the Q&A. It was interesting, but I'm concerned about the fact that the collective wants to create a matriarchy. As you can probably tell, I'm quite averse to the idea. Most of what's written about matriarchal societies seems very biased.  They are supposed to be utopias where everyone can have as much sex as they want under the watchful eye of a matriarch who looks after her people's needs. This is the popular notion of matriarchy propagated by feminists, a group of people I do not trust

I fail to see how matriarchy as described above is beneficial. It is just about having women rule. So this brings me to the question: How does the collective define matriarchy?

I apologize if anything I have written came across as antagonistic. That is not my intention. I agree with most of what has been said here. It's just that one word that I'm confused about which is why I'm seeking clarification.

On a related note, Is there any particular reason why the collective is female-only? I understand if you don't want to answer this as it might not be something you can reveal.

3Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sun May 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:So I just got done reading the Q&A. It was interesting, but I'm concerned about the fact that the collective wants to create a matriarchy. As you can probably tell, I'm quite averse to the idea. Most of what's written about matriarchal societies seems very biased.  They are supposed to be utopias where everyone can have as much sex as they want under the watchful eye of a matriarch who looks after her people's needs. This is the popular notion of matriarchy propagated by feminists, a group of people I do not trust

The Collective do not sympathize with feminism. You won't see this from a human perspective but the reason for this will sound "backwards" when explained.

The human world is currently a patriarchy. This is described in the bible as Eve being made from one of Adam's ribs. So women are considered a part of the male body, like a technical solution to the fact that males can't give birth. Feminists are women within this patriarchy. What they want is all irrational. Feminists still maintain the core view that women are below men and should be supported financially by men. To be blunt they look at themselves as cattle. Any irrational demands they make, they can do this because men are taking care of them and handling the consequences of their actions so they are never exposed to it. This way, men have turned into slaves of these women, and they feel hopeless. The only way to fix this within the patriarchy is by men once again taking control and pushing women down where they belong. Within the patriarchy, there is only one place for women - as sex slaves. Feminists know this too but they still don't want to step up and take responsibility, their current place is too convenient and they are lazy.

The conclusion is: the collective do not support feminism, because feminism supports the patriarchy.

Ginko211 wrote:
I fail to see how matriarchy as described above is beneficial. It is just about having women rule. So this brings me to the question: How does the collective define matriarchy?

I apologize if anything I have written came across as antagonistic. That is not my intention. I agree with most of what has been said here. It's just that one word that I'm confused about which is why I'm seeking clarification.

The simple answer is that "matriarchy" as defined by the Collective is the mirror version of "patriarchy." It means women rule and men are in the down position.

But why is this better, you ask? From the collective's view -as succubus- they will always maintain the upper position. Succubus are extremely tough and would never fall down like men have done today. So the situation of a male counterpart of feminism appearing within a matriarchy (if run from behind the scenes by the Collective) would never take place. A collective matriarchy on earth will create stability and happiness for more people.

It is also impossible for a succubus to assume the lower position, so from a "political" standpoint they can never support the kind of society we have today, were women are supposed to be enslaved.

If you look at this post on the Collective blog, you may wonder how this makes sense (https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/the-collectives-relation-to-the-external-tribe/)?

" The collective refer to all male antropomorphic demons as Incubus. This definition may vary in other places. Some succubus from the collective started going to the kingdom as a form of vacation, and soon mated with its inhabitants and had children. These children, being born while the succubus remained in the kingdom, assumed some of the kingdom’s characteristics. This resulted in some of them being male. Normally all children of succubus are female, but as those staying in the kingdom had accepted the incubus king as their patriarch, this aspect changed their genes. While the mothers were still collective members, their children remained under the rule of the incubus king. These are referred to as the External Tribe. The external tribe consist of both males and females, originating in the collective, but not belonging to the collective."

A patriarchy can still be acceptable to a succubus, as an external form of rule. This is different from a patriarchy among humans where personal relations are involved. The patriarchy/matriarchy as we know it among humans today is a totalitarian kind of system. Just take this example to clarify: if a man is being ruled by his wife, people will talk behind his back, call him a "cuck" and a weakling and spread rumours that his wife is cheating on him and he can't do anything about it. That's because a totalitarian form of patriarchy defines even how a man and wife should treat each other. Straying from this is not socially acceptable.

So why can succubus accept the patriarch as described in the post above? That is because the incubus king is a kind of technocrat, exercising rule over the military/armed forces of the kingdom and maintaining order, but leaving personal matters for the individual.

With this laid out, the general plan for the implication of a Collective matriarchy on earth, is done in layers. The first step will be a totalitarian matriarchy to create stability. Once this is achieved, technocracy or meritocracy will be allowed to form as an external system. After this step is fulfilled, the matriarchic base will be removed from the personal sphere and only the governmental system will have that as a principal base, while themselves choosing what form to use. This means you may yet end up with all countries of the world being patriarchies, but they will not be of the totalitarian form. Falling back on the totalitarian matriarchy will only happen as a last resort if a nation or region falls into chaos.

If a situation like today was to re-appear, there would not be feminists. Any women who is not happy with the ruling patriarchy would just be told to take responsibility for herself, and she would have complete freedom at once. There would be no political movement and lazy women who just want things for nothing would be treated as leeches. Females are the meanest to each other, so being reckless would be preyed on at once because they all know noone but her is responsible.

Succubus are the meanest bullies so they know exactly how to handle women like this. They also accept men as they are supposed to be, so you don't have to worry about this going wrong.

Ginko211 wrote:
On a related note, Is there any particular reason why the collective is female-only? I understand if you don't want to answer this as it might not be something you can reveal.

I'm not sure that causuality can be used to explain this. When asking the collective I don't think they understand the question.

They understand each other well and cooperate well because they think the same. Their world was built based on their needs, and this in turn was appealing to other females who then joined them. It's a kind of positive circle where they attract females and then have to expand based on what their members want, which in turn attracts more members of the same kind.

4Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

I know it's late, but thank you for the detailed response. I now have some idea of how this collapse is going to come about, thanks to the past few days spent reading about "The Event." I also understand what the collective means when they say there's a dominance of masculine energy. So this shift is something I can support as long as it is succubus and not human women who are running the show. I also like the fact that this system emphasizes personal freedom.

Succubus are the meanest bullies so they know exactly how to handle women like this. They also accept men as they are supposed to be, so you don't have to worry about this going wrong.

Truth be told, I'm not sure how men are supposed to be. However, the collective's notion of masculinity has to better than that of the crazy feminists, so that's really good to hear.

5Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Okay, I have another question. You say that one of the recruits of the collective has become enlightened. I have been conditioned to believe that the only way to attain enlightenment is to be unconditionally loving and kind. According to your post on duality, it is necessary to be a bully in order to get anywhere in chaos realms.  One cannot be a bully and be 'unconditionally loving' at the same time. So, I'm wondering how the process of ascension works on the 'negative' side. What does a succubus or any other being who is considered 'demonic' have to do to become enlightened?

6Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:00 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote: One cannot be a bully and be 'unconditionally loving' at the same time. So, I'm wondering how the process of ascension works on the 'negative' side. What does a succubus or any other being who is considered 'demonic' have to do to become enlightened?

First off, noone has - as far as I know of - claimed there is only one way of being enlightened. To use some classic examples, there is buddhism and taoism in China. In Japan they have shintoism, and there are other more fringe religions like tantrism. All of them has the goal set on enlightenment. If there was only one way, "unconditionally loving" then it would be enough to have one religion, right? But what they teach are completely different things. Buddhism is mostly known for a non violent approach, while Taoism is widely known for using swords in their tai chi practice, and in chinese history they are known for having started a number of violent upraisings against the emperor. This is because taoists put "truth" before "non violence" so they can use violence if it is in line with "truth", their principle of enlightenment.

When we have that part of the discussion out of the way, I think another point needs to be emphasised: succubus are demons, so they do not enlighten by following a "law" or principle such as "love." What they reach is a full understanding of their own potential and ability. It could be anything, it's based on their personality. This is part of the chaotic side of the negative universes. You can only know someone by getting to know them, you can't predict their behaviour with the use of any principle. This makes it seem scary for people of the positive alignment, it would seem that demons are always irrational and impulsive.

It would actually seem the same to a demon who's not enlightened. They don't fully understand the logic of the things they do, and it's just referred to as the mystery and depth of personality. Knowing yourself is the only way to understand the logic of your own feelings and why you acted and reacted in a certain way in situations that came up.

Lastly, the part about being a bully could still be understood as being in line with "unconditional love." You ask how, but if we consider how the actions of a criminal harms other people and ruins morality, the only way to handle it is to use force to suppress the criminal. If you let criminals rule the world, it goes completely against any principle of "love." The human world itself has duality, so bad things need to be cancelled out by other bad things, and what is left is "good." Demons don't even aim to be good so it's not any problem at all for them. They just protect what they consider good - themselves and people who are like them.

The collective may be found to have a diversity of different personalities, but they are still very much the same. While they have different views and are sometimes very mean to each other, this is part of the game. They built the place that way because they like the same things. If there is any disagreement they may fight over it, but after so long time most of them know their place so it's very calm. Trying to challange someone for the 100th time is pointless if you keep losing, so even if they have disagreements they let it be after a while. It turns into a very static hierarchy with no fighting at all. Usually it stops at someone thinking something mean but not bothering to say it.

The text in this reply is a combination of my own understanding of the topic in combination with contributions from the collective.

7Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Your response has made me reevaluate a lot of things, I now have a clearer understanding of where I belong. So thank you.

Ark wrote:First off, noone has - as far as I know of - claimed there is only one way of being enlightened. To use some classic examples, there is buddhism and taoism in China. In Japan they have shintoism, and there are other more fringe religions like tantrism. All of them has the goal set on enlightenment. If there was only one way, "unconditionally loving" then it would be enough to have one religion, right?

This is why I say I have been conditioned. Although there are many religions which teach different things, I had it hammered into me that being non-violent and unconditionally loving was the 'right' way.

Somewhat unrelated, but everything  I'm reading about 'The Event' focuses only on the order path. I wonder what it is going to be like  for those of us who prefer the chaotic way of reaching enlightenment  that you describe?

8Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:
Somewhat unrelated, but everything  I'm reading about 'The Event' focuses only on the order path. I wonder what it is going to be like  for those of us who prefer the chaotic way of reaching enlightenment  that you describe?

Keep in mind that most of those who mention the "event" with that terminology tend to be new agers of a liberal, anti-organized religion alignment. This is a bit ironic in my view because the "galactic confederation" seems pretty much like the same kind of thing as what we have already, organization wise. But this is what you get on this side, anarchy is not an option in their view.

If you visit chan boards you will find they talk of something similar but they call it "the happening" and any news going in the perceived escalating direction of this is referred to as "a happening."

There seems to be a scale of views from the conspiracy theorists (tinfoilers) to some sort of mix between occult practitioners and the alt-right movement (where "the happening" tend to be bluntly called "day of the rope", when the criminals get their punishment).

The common view in all of these is usually an anti elite, anti establishment view, with some going into full fledged racism and anti-semitism all over the scale (both new agers and occultists tend to blame jews/zionists).

To make a long post a little shorter, most of those mentioned above (save for some occultists) are of the positive, rule of law organization alignment. Leaders can be replaced while the system remains, because like in the police force, when one dies some someone else takes up the badge. That's the meaning of rule by law/principle.

On the chaotic side (as you called it) all organization is based on the leader him/herself. Remove the leader and the whole thing collapses into chaos. For example we saw this happen in Libya when Gaddafi was removed. Those of the law alignment can't understand this and often make this mistake, thinking the leader of such an organization can be replaced. But there was no law to go by, only the personal relations of the leader and his family was holding the country together.

We've seen this a lot in the 2000s, where functional and relatively peaceful countries are suddenly labeled "rouge states" to use a well known label. This is an obvious conflict between positive and negative, and in my view both are acceptable. Barging in and trying to change a region into something it isn't, however is a show of stupidity. For example, would it be possible to imagine America with a life time president, running the country with his family members on all important positions? (retorical question)

You only need to look around you to see what things are like on the different sides.

9Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

That explains a lot. I usually tend to avoid conspiracy theories and the like unless they are linked to by sources I trust. This is how I discovered the portal blog and eventually ended up branching out from there to other sources of info which were of the positive alignment.

With that out of the way, I think my previous question was unclear. What I really want to know is how someone would move to a negative alignment after the collapse of the current system? I ask this because the new agers seem intent on forcing everyone to accept rule of law and I have no idea how seriously to take them.

I know that the collective plans to step in at some point, so it probably doesn't make sense to think that anyone would be 'stuck' in the order path. But I would still like some clarity on how exactly one would  go to the 'other' side. Assuming that their soul's nature permits it,  do they select  which group they want to join and work towards meeting the requirements to be accepted as a member?

10Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:I would still like some clarity on how exactly one would  go to the 'other' side. Assuming that their soul's nature permits it,  do they select  which group they want to join and work towards meeting the requirements to be accepted as a member?

In short, yes.

Because of what this forum is about, I'll just mention the collective and the candy kingdom. Those are 2 available options if you feel your nature is close to succubus. There is also a more distant place (I've only experienced this in visions once) of antropomorphic dragons. Their bodily composition is similar to succubus', but they are more focused on heavy armour (scales) and they are perceived as larger, when compared to a succubus they may be 2 or 4 times the body size. This is just conceptual, they can change their size to anything, because beings like that don't have size like we understand it. It only appears this way when comparing them.

Dragons are of both genders, and their relation to succubus is such that they allow succubus to visit their place (in their view succubus are also a kind of dragon) even if their focus on male characteristics ban them from the collective.

You should be able to know what is right for you by meditating on it, and you'll reach that place by adapting your personality and value system to the place you want to go to. If you choose the collective, at a certain point one of them will bring you a contract of some kind, and ask you to agree to membership. Or you can contact them and ask about what you need to fulfill to be given the membership contract. The contract controls your relation with all the other members of the collective, it's personal based on what you have to offer and what you need from everyone else. It's ok to be good at only one thing, as long as it's something the collective needs. Then you will be given everything else in exchange for providing this to the collective.

When providing what you have, there will be something like a credit score added in the general view of you, and you can ask the corresponding favours from anyone in the collective. When they do something for you, their score goes up. If someone has no chance to exercise the skill they use to increase their social score, noone will do anything if they ask. They will be given a standard set of services because offering them will still increase the score of those giving it.

It can be compared to the economy we are used to here to some degree. The difference is, those with no opportunity to offer their services, will not be in suffering like humans are when poor. Rather they will stay in their cave (all members are given a personal cave) and sleep until the universe changes. It has been mentioned on the blog as well; some ancient succubus have slept for the time of multiple universes being created and destroyed. Their skills are of a nature rarely needed today. Because the universe moves in a repeating fashion, they will wake up again sometime in the future.

This mentioned above only deals with the inside economy of the collective. Anyone is free to get their energy sources anywhere. This is where some started collecting souls of lower beings. A soul of certain characteristics or placement can be used as an endless credit of some sort. It is not that a person or being has all this energy in it, then you would have endless energy yourself by using your own soul. But the relation between you and that other being will create a useful "tension" like the opposing charges of the poles of a battery. Finding the soul which is perfect for you and forming a contract that lets you own that being will give you this endless energy source.

Some occultists and other beings may use this approach as well.

This should not be seen as bad or wrong in any way when using the negative viewpoint. It's a different set of rules here, not using this only puts you at a disadvantage.

11Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Since you brought it up, I think candy land is my best option because I want to become an incubus. Ideally, I would like to have a female form as well, it could come in handy. The dragons sound interesting, but I don't know anything about them. Ultimately, any stable group which allows me to remain male and consists of incubus and succubus will do. Unfortunately, I think this rules out the collective unless they accept male entities capable of assuming female form.

I have been working on my value system for quite a while now. It still requires a few tweaks, but I think it's mostly ready. However, I will  need full access to my subconscious to completely rid myself of my conditioning.

Ark wrote:Finding the soul which is perfect for you and forming a contract that lets you own that being will give you this endless energy source.

I imagine this is something similar to what is described here?  

The Collective wrote:Alternatively a succubus is interested in the person's soul because they have a significant position in history. People like this can be used as a contact point to this time period by the succubus who makes contact. But this involves a bond, so each succubus needs to find their own contact for this. This part touches on the "darker" parts of the occult and the people are usually those who are somehow hopeless

Whatever the case, I have no moral qualms about keeping pets.

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to respond so fully. It really helped.

12Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

So I have been trying to find information on making contracts to own souls of beings. Needless to say, I haven't been very successful. Could you elaborate on how this works exactly? I mean what are the characteristics of an 'ideal' soul? What is the nature of your relationship with that soul?

Oh and...

Yes. If they are interested and don't want to just rape you, they need you to do something to initiate the contact.

Why would a succubus want to rape someone in the first place? Is it just a matter of having off the wall tastes? If I'm not mistaken, the collective takes the stance of not interfering with an individual member's personal affairs. But I'm wondering what the general opinion on such behavior is in their world.

13Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:So I have been trying to find information on making contracts to own souls of beings. Needless to say, I haven't been very successful. Could you elaborate on how this works exactly? I mean what are the characteristics of an 'ideal' soul? What is the nature of your relationship with that soul?

Oh and...

Why would a succubus want to rape someone in the first place? Is it just a matter of having off the wall tastes? If I'm not mistaken, the collective takes the stance of not interfering with an individual member's personal affairs. But I'm wondering what the general opinion on such behavior is in their world.

An ideal soul for capturing, is someone who has a major personality flaw, which only you know how to handle. I recently found someone like this, and I would describe this person as a sharp poisonous knife with a really small handle. Noone can do anything to this person because they would get hurt or get tricked into some situation where they have to obey. But the person has the mindset of an "extremist" with some weird masochist fetish - it's so extreme noone but me could imagine this. I do read minds to a certain degree so I picked up what this was about. Being owned like this really means having less free will than a slave in chains, their entire free will is removed. What this person wanted was exactly this, to be made to obey with no choice.

The owner can decide to let them follow their personality and do what they want, OR restrict them and only allow very limited free will. All it takes is one thought from the owner, there is an instant mental connection. Control of the other person is even faster than control of your own body parts, it may seem. There is also the possibility of instant seemless telepathy, neither of you need to actually have the ability, the connection is hardwired between you.

This is how you capture someone: find out what their extreme flaw is, and give them what they want in exchange for ownership of them. This is not a written or even spoken contract. It is an agreement of intent, formed by the combination of your thoughts and actions. The universe has beings/spirits everywhere, when they agree that this is a contract, it is a contract. Legitimacy of a contract is created this way.

After the contract has formed, the other person is no longer considered responsible for any actions, all their negative karma is removed. They paid the highest price by losing themselves so noone will hold them responsible for any previous deeds. This function may be the reason some people would sell their soul to a demon, they can escape punishment this way. Although the result may be worse, in the eyes of most people. But to each his own.

---

Succubus don't really understand concepts like "rape", they do whatever they want and can do. If someone could somehow overpower a succubus, they would laugh at this and consider it fair, because a succubus shouldn't be weak. They don't really understand why humans care about this either, they think the strong should rule and the weak have no say. If someone was able to impregnate a female, in their eyes this is a sign of strength, and she should be happy to have children with someone of such strong genes.

I know this doesn't sound good from a human perspective today, but succubus are pretty "racist" if judged by today's standards. They go completely by "survival of the fittest" and have no sympathy for the weak. Those who can't defend themselves should just die, or survive by becoming slaves serving the stronger. If someone could really endure being a slave his family line may eventually develop strength and freedom. This is how they look at it. So for women today complaining about how oppressed they are, succubus would just say, "if you are oppressed it's because you are weak, it's normal, a strong person wouldn't be oppressed."

Of course some succubus are fond of certain people or certain wild animals, and they protect them. This is one of the inconsistances of the mindset of demons. They have rules, but on a whim they may choose not to follow them. This is why there are some clumsy but funny looking birds still around, some succubus decided they should live on and created an environment for them where they have no natural enemies. Same goes for some types of art or culture which is useless from a survivalist view. Succubus found it funny or exciting and have protected it by keeping the enemies of this artform away.

14Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:15 am

Ginko211

Ginko211

Before I begin, I would like to apologize for the length of this post. It got way out of hand.

Okay, I understand how beings are captured, but how is the energy produced exactly?I mean, does the master have to do something or is the process 'automatic?'

There are a few things I want to clear up about the second part of your reply. These are mostly conclusions I came to based on the information presented here and on the blog. Some (or all) of them may seem pretty obvious, so please bear with me.

Ark wrote:They go completely by "survival of the fittest" and have no sympathy for the weak. Those who can't defend themselves should just die, or survive by becoming slaves serving the stronger.

Going by what you said in an earlier post about the collective world being a calm place with a static hierarchy, and considering the tendency of demons to protect those who are similar to themselves, I would assume that the survivalist philosophy as described above only applies when two or more groups interact with each other.

All members of a particular group may not be equal in terms of strength,but the weaker members are not expected to be slaves. That said, everyone has to take responsibility for their problems regardless of whether said problems arise from inside or outside the group. Is this correct?

---

Now, I just want to go back to your reply about matriarchy and try to understand it from this perspective. the collective don't seem to think it is morally wrong to oppress a woman, but they are opposed to a system which places women below men on principle, without taking strength into account, correct?

Also, you said totalitarian matriarchy will only be resorted to if a region falls into total chaos. What counts as 'total chaos' from a survivalist point of view where the strong can do whatever they want?  

---

Ark wrote:Of course some succubus are fond of certain people or certain wild animals, and they protect them. This is one of the inconsistances of the mindset of demons. They have rules, but on a whim they may choose not to follow them.

This is something I don't yet fully understand. Liking and protecting something is one thing, but long-term, love based relationships take a lot more effort and thus (to the best of my knowledge) leave little room for unpredictability. What am I missing here?

The only way that the 'higher' relationships alluded to in the blog post 'Advanced relations' can exist is if there were different categories of relationships. These are the categories I came up with:

• Personal: Relationships with beings that the succubus genuinely cares about fall into this category. Usefulness from a survivalist perspective is secondary. The other party is not owned Duration is not predetermined.

• Business: These category is for relationships which are based on a contract and are entered into because they are beneficial from a survivalist perspective. Emotional involvement on the part of the succubus is not a prerequisite. The other party is not owned. Duration is dictated by contract.

• Manipulative: These relationships  can take any form. But the succubus has to engage in some sort of deception either for actual gain or mere entertainment value. May or may not be beneficial from a survivalist perspective. The other party is not owned. Duration is variable.

• Master-slave: Slaves are beings who are permanently owned by the succubus.

This grouping may apply to demons in general, but succubus and incubus are the only beings I'm interested at the moment. First of all is the above classification valid?

Each category seems to have certain exclusive behaviors associated with it. relationships do not change categories without a good reason. The only exception to this is Manipulative relationships which can either become Personal or Master-slave depending on how the  victim handles the situation. This means that, within the context of a given relationship, the behavior of a succubus is consistent. Unpredictability exists because not all succubus use the same criteria to judge someone. A being may be viewed as someone deserving protection by one succubus, and a suitable candidate for manipulation by another. Are any of these assumptions correct?

----

This is a rather unimportant question, but someone told me that there are six spirits around me quite some time ago. I'm curious to know if any of them belong to the collective, I haven't established communication with them yet.

15Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:
Before I begin, I would like to apologize for the length of this post. It got way out of hand.

It's all ok. If someone didn't ask questions these things would never be articulated, and there would be no reason for me to let the Collective explain it to me either. It's a process where I wouldn't get to know the answers either unless someone came up with them.

On a side note, even if I may do something for a collective member just because they are not going to accept that, it doesn't count as a valid reason. So for example I put the request "out there" for them to fix a better coffee at work. They did that and then just recently some of them showed up and wanted payment for the coffee. The service they wanted was something I may have done anyway if they had asked, but it doesn't work that way. Where they live things are often static and an external request is needed to allow them to do something.

So don't think about the posts here, this is still a continuation of the old thread so the same rules apply, it's a marketing effort from their side.

Ok, following replies will be mostly me/someone typing out what a number of them is agreeing on as the proper reply. Most of this will be given by the infernal type of succubus as the questions are at that level.

Ginko211 wrote:
Okay, I understand how beings are captured, but how is the energy produced exactly?I mean, does the master have to do something or is the process 'automatic?'

I may have used things based on my own understanding of electronics last time I explained this without thinking about how other people don't have my background.

I'll use the example of a dam. When you fill it with water, this represents energy. This is because it is elevated compared to the lower position below the dam. When the water is released through a pipe or narrow channel, it can be used to power a water wheel and produce either mechanical power for a machine directly, or it can be used to create electricity which can power an engine or charge a battery.

This means anything with an elevation difference has a potential energy in it. When two people meet, one of them will be closer to one setting, their home, while the other person knows more of their own home place. What you have may be almost worthless when you are at home, but when you take this knowledge outside and meet someone, your skills have a value. In a way this is the same as the water in the dam. Your knowledge is just sitting there, but when you connect with someone, it's released with an aim, creating an effect over in the other place. When moved away from your home, this knowledge suddenly has value, it's like stretching out a rubber band, the energy builds up by the distance. Knowledge from your area has been transported over there and is now useful.

This is how another soul can create energy. When you connect with something from far away, there is a distance over which the knowledge or skills of the other person travels. This creates energy. Understanding this in detail makes it possible for beings to capture someone from a certain time period, where a certain knowledge was widespread, and make use of it in a place where this is scarce. Most human things are rare over on the other side, so any being capturing someone from the human side will have an instant energy source.

Ark wrote:They go completely by "survival of the fittest" and have no sympathy for the weak. Those who can't defend themselves should just die, or survive by becoming slaves serving the stronger.

Ginko211 wrote:Going by what you said in an earlier post about the collective world being a calm place with a static hierarchy, and considering the tendency of demons to protect those who are similar to themselves, I would assume that the survivalist philosophy as described above only applies when two or more groups interact with each other.

All members of a particular group may not be equal in terms of strength,but the weaker members are not expected to be slaves. That said, everyone has to take responsibility for their problems regardless of whether said problems arise from inside or outside the group. Is this correct?

This was more talking about humans and how human and animal genes are perfected over time.

There is some confusion here because they are not sure about the question, they lack the concepts to make a clear difference between things over there and things "in here". When two groups meet they need to measure their strength to determine who will rule over the other overall. Then there can be parts where the weaker group is more skilled and they may be asked to assume a leading role exactly there, and others will follow them, but only in this small area. They are still not in charge.

This can be compared to how someone owning a business has the final word on everything done in it, but he may hire someone to do certain parts. When talking of this area, the hired worker is the expert and the boss will follow the lead of the subordinate because he knows this area better.

Ginko211 wrote:

Now, I just want to go back to your reply about matriarchy and try to understand it from this perspective. the collective don't seem to think it is morally wrong to oppress a woman, but they are opposed to a system which places women below men on principle, without taking strength into account, correct?

Also, you said totalitarian matriarchy will only be resorted to if a region falls into total chaos. What counts as 'total chaos' from a survivalist point of view where the strong can do whatever they want?  

Succubus themselves are by their nature above the male side, so they can not accept an external system where they are not the rulers. (EDIT: I'm aware the post about the Kingdom contradicts this, as some succubus like to go there and will accept the incubus king as the ruler. But this is done voluntarily. You may think about how a rich person could pay someone to do anything for him, but he may still choose to do certain work which is below him, because he enjoys it. This is similar, those going to the kingdom are ok with the incubus king being the patriarch of the place, because they do this as a vacation or hobby. It's sort of a mutual interest thing where the opposing sides meet a standstill.) They are also strong enough to maintain this, even one of them alone could not be oppressed into changing her behaviour, she would just move out of the reach of the attacker and persist in striking back endlessly. Sooner or later she would be given a free zone because it would be defined what area opposing beings can't be safe in, and they would stay away.

The idea of letting humans do what what they want, with matriarchy as the base, means it will fall back on matriarchy if everything collapses. Succubus will then use force to maintain this as the last line which can not be allowed to fall. This is why totalitarian matriarchy will remanifest if everything turns chaotic - it never stopped existing, it was there all the time as the base, just invisible as long as things are done orderly.

If you look at any peaceful country, what would happen if it fell into chaos? They would call in riot police, then the army, and issue martial law. If the situation persists the military may take over completely, in cooperation with large corporations, because economic interests always seem to rule over people's ideas of "freedom" when their normal lives are threatened. The totalitarian matriarchy will replace this current military backbone as the last resort, that's the meaning.

Ark wrote:Of course some succubus are fond of certain people or certain wild animals, and they protect them. This is one of the inconsistances of the mindset of demons. They have rules, but on a whim they may choose not to follow them.

Ginko211 wrote:This is something I don't yet fully understand. Liking and protecting something is one thing, but long-term, love based relationships take a lot more effort and thus (to the best of my knowledge) leave little room for unpredictability. What am I missing here?

The only way that the 'higher' relationships alluded to in the blog post 'Advanced relations' can exist is if there were different categories of relationships. These are the categories I came up with:

• Personal: Relationships with beings that the succubus genuinely cares about fall into this category. Usefulness from a survivalist perspective is secondary. The other party is not owned Duration is not predetermined.

• Business: These category is for relationships which are based on a contract and are entered into because they are beneficial from a survivalist perspective. Emotional involvement on the part of the succubus is not a prerequisite. The other party is not owned. Duration is dictated by contract.

• Manipulative: These relationships  can take any form. But the succubus has to engage in some sort of deception either for actual gain or mere entertainment value. May or may not be beneficial from a survivalist perspective. The other party is not owned. Duration is variable.

• Master-slave: Slaves are beings who are permanently owned by the succubus.

This grouping may apply to demons in general, but succubus and incubus are the only beings I'm interested at the moment. First of all is the above classification valid?

Each category seems to have certain exclusive behaviors associated with it. relationships do not change categories without a good reason. The only exception to this is Manipulative relationships which can either become Personal or Master-slave depending on how the  victim handles the situation. This means that, within the context of a given relationship, the behavior of a succubus is consistent. Unpredictability exists because not all succubus use the same criteria to judge someone. A being may be viewed as someone deserving protection by one succubus, and a suitable candidate for manipulation by another. Are any of these assumptions correct?

This is really 2 completely different things. Again it may have been unclear as a result of lacking concepts on the succubus side.

long-term, love based relationships take a lot more effort and thus (to the best of my knowledge) leave little room for unpredictability. What am I missing here?

With wild animals, this is more of an interest thing. It started way back before there were any humans, when they tried to breed different animals to produce something more like humans are today. It never worked out, but the tradition remains as a way of learning how different traits are inherited. This is one part of it.

The other, for humans or culture, is a matter of finding something or someone, amusing or interesting. It's like a hobby. Alternatively they may be interested in recruting someone. It's not a matter of a specific relation unless you compare to how you may like a certain artist, writer, or some kind of artwork, a tv series or movie. If someone was to ruin it, you may feel strongly about it and go out and defend it like any fans do. Don't underestimate how obsessed some beings can get, there is noone telling them what to do so they can keep at it for a very long time. Sometimes they have a really simple and childish sense of humour and will laugh at something you couldn't imagine someone would find so funny.

Even the appearance of some animals make them giggle when just seeing it, and they can't stop laughing. If there was any threat to this animal, they would just make it go away without thinking about it. Sometimes they made humans adopt the animal and make it domestic, like with rabbits.

For the rest, there is no problem with your list of relations, it's just not entirely relevant to what you asked. The protective part is not considered a relation by them, they are protecting a "thing" in their view, so there is no exchange between them and the protected person or phenomena apart from the normal things the protected part would do.

Ginko211 wrote:This is a rather unimportant question, but someone told me that there are six spirits around me quite some time ago. I'm curious to know if any of them belong to the collective, I haven't established communication with them yet.
They may think differently, you are here interacting with the collective. They do consider it their blog and their website. But I don't think someone would hang around constantly, maybe there is one there but they are usually taking turns. They don't seem to think this question is important. You did express a wish to be an incubus, so it's not strange if there are some around you trying to see what this will lead to.

Last edited by Ark on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added clarification)

16Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Ark wrote:I may have used things based on my own understanding of electronics last time I explained this without thinking about how other people don't have my background.

Thank you for taking the time to explain it in greater detail. It helped a lot.

Ark wrote:There is some confusion here because they are not sure about the question, they lack the concepts to make a clear difference between things over there and things "in here".

I'm not sure how else to explain it. Oh well, it is not important that I find an answer to this question immediately.

Ark wrote:even one of them alone could not be oppressed into changing her behaviour, she would just move out of the reach of the attacker and persist in striking back endlessly.

It seems like there has been some misunderstanding here. I never said anything about succubus being oppressed. In my opinion, succubus and (human) women are very different, even though they are both females, because of the way they think. I got the impression that succubus want to replace the current system not so much because they think it's morally wrong to oppress women, but because it is incongruent with the way the collective rules. Am I mistaken?

Ark wrote:Succubus themselves are by their nature above the male side

What is it about succubus nature that makes them superior to the 'male side?' Who are we talking about here? You see, I have had it drilled into my head that females are inherently better than males by my feminist mother, which led to an inferiority complex of sorts. This is something I'm still working through, so I am most likely misinterpreting the above statement. I can accept that they are strong and do whatever they want as a group. But it's rather awkward to think that they are above me in the context of a relationship. I mean, if I'm always going to be weaker because of being male, wouldn't that make me a bad partner? All of these questions probably arise from a messed up sense of masculinity, a non-human perspective may help. Could you elaborate on the following?

Ark wrote:Succubus are the meanest bullies so they know exactly how to handle women like this. They also accept men as they are supposed to be, so you don't have to worry about this going wrong.

Oh and just to clarify, the succubus religion does not accept those who want to become incubus, correct?

---

Ark wrote:This is really 2 completely different things. Again it may have been unclear as a result of lacking concepts on the succubus side.

This is a mistake on my part. I should have made it clear that I was Only interested in human succubus relations.

Ark wrote:It's not a matter of a specific relation unless you compare to how you may like a certain artist, writer, or some kind of artwork, a tv series or movie. If someone was to ruin it, you may feel strongly about it and go out and defend it like any fans do. Don't underestimate how obsessed some beings can get,

Let's stick one analogy for the sake of convenience. The person is like a tv series that succubus are fans of. So they would go to great lengths to  protect it from being 'cancelled' If the series takes a new direction, some fans may decide to stop watching it. But at the same time, some succubus who weren't previously interested in the show may become fans. So as long as the person manages to make his soul interesting, there will always be some succubus around him. Perhaps I got a little carried away with the comparison here, but I think I get it now.

With that out of the way, I would like to get into specifics. what are the different 'levels' of human-succubus relations? To be more precise, what needs to happen from the point of making initial contact before the human is considered ready for a 'wife?'(I'm assuming that this is the 'highest' level of relationship)

Another thing I'm interested in is succubus types described on the blog. I just want to clarify what the basis for classification is. I'm guessing that it is based on a how succubus behaves in general. I mean, a comforter and a mean succubus may both treat people they like similarly, but their personalities are vastly different otherwise.

This is off-topic, but if incubus were to be categorized in a similar fashion, Would there be additional classes or certain classes which don't apply?

17Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Ark

Ark

Ark wrote:even one of them alone could not be oppressed into changing her behaviour, she would just move out of the reach of the attacker and persist in striking back endlessly.

Ginko211 wrote:It seems like there has been some misunderstanding here. I never said anything about succubus being oppressed. In my opinion, succubus and (human) women are very different, even though they are both females, because of the way they think. I got the impression that succubus want to replace the current system not so much because they think it's morally wrong to oppress women, but because it is incongruent with the way the collective rules. Am I mistaken?

I think this is more of a semantic issue. What you're saying is the same as what I tried to explain, I just used a different viewpoint.

There is also some kind of notion here behind your question. I understand this is normal thinking, to assume someone has an ideology or agenda of some sort. The collective does not function this way. If you want to compare it to any human way of rule, you'd have to think a private corporation with many employees and no administration. Decisions are made by arguing and fighting over it until different groups of opinions form, the strongest group will most likely have their way, with some others supporting them to uphold the principle of cooperation within the collective. Some will refuse to support the popular decision and ignore it, some may even go completely against it because they consider it harmful to the collective. What is then done on the outside is the result of the remaining "output", after adding all supportive members and subtracting the effect of those who ignore, or oppose, the effort.

Sometimes in earlier times the collective made some stupid decisions because it was popular at the time, and those who supported it wasted their energy. Those who opposed the decision were suddenly stronger than the biggest group, because they didn't waste their energy on the effort. This way the collective went through a period resembling a normal human organization with a small leader group ruling the masses. This also showed everyone that the smaller opposing group is sometimes right, and the popular view is wrong. For this reason some opposition is always created even if it didn't emerge naturally, as a safety measure. It may look ineffective to always fight over things and support internal criticism this way, but this feature is one of the reasons the collective are so powerful. Someone will always argue against common accepted views just for the sake of upholding this tradition, and this usually stops stupid decisions from taking effect.

So, to try and sum this up:
The reason the collective wants to change the world in a certain way, is because it is a popular decision, and the fundamental reason for THIS specific decision lies in the succubus nature. I will elaborate this in the following question, because you asked about exactly this right below here.

Ark wrote:Succubus themselves are by their nature above the male side

Ginko211 wrote:What is it about succubus nature that makes them superior to the 'male side?' Who are we talking about here? You see, I have had it drilled into my head that females are inherently better than males by my feminist mother, which led to an inferiority complex of sorts. This is something I'm still working through, so I am most likely misinterpreting the above statement. I can accept that they are strong and do whatever they want as a group. But it's rather awkward to think that they are above me in the context of a relationship. I mean, if I'm always going to be weaker because of being male, wouldn't that make me a bad partner? All of these questions probably arise from a messed up sense of masculinity, a non-human perspective may help. Could you elaborate on the following?

This part is easy to misunderstand because the concepts are not something widespread. It is easiest to use some kind of schematic image because it is very complex, but I'm not sure it would help still, because it requires understanding of how the non-physical dimensions function and their form's relation to the bodies of different beings.

I think this is best described as 2 opposing views or ideologies, even if they are not ideologies in the human sense of the word. For humans it's just an opinion that you can change, and you can discuss it. For beings over on the "other side" they go completely by their inner nature, so their "ideology" is what they are, it can't be changed. This is one way of saying it, even if it's not right on either.

This means a succubus views herself as a ruler, and a male (incubus) is below her. This is a standpoint she will never give up, it doesn't matter how things look, she can be surrounded by stronger males and she will still maintain that she is stronger than them.

In the same way, an incubus can see himself as above females, and always look at himself this way, no matter what happens. So what will happen when this kind of incubus meets a succubus? They will fight. If they both try to claim the same area, after a while a border will form, just like when 2 countries go to war. It will reach a stalemate and then they will not bother to fight anymore. It doesn't mean they gave up the idea that they are stronger than the other, but they both wasted all their energy and can't fight over it any more. At this time they may realize the area isn't all that important and move on. If at a later time one of them somehow changed their view and gave up this place, the other would take all of it. It's just this really tough way of acting, it doesn't have to do with "objective" reality, they don't really believe in something like that. Everything is just different views and opinions, this is why they all see themselves as rulers.

Now there seems to be some kind of inconsistancy here, because succubus - incubus are not opposites. Succubus always see themselves as rulers, while some incubus accept succubus as rulers. The females who accept incubus as rulers over them, are not to be called "succubus" but rather just "female demons." It would be convenient if all beings going by the "incubus" label also saw themselves as rulers, but they don't. The terms can't be compared other than as female - male.

To make it simple (and this is the collective view, I should point out):

Succubus: female demon, ruler class

Incubus: male demon, any class

Confusing but that's how it seems to be. If you want to be sure about the incubus being above females, you should add something like incubus king or incubus lord, otherwise it could be an incubus servant or anything else, the word doesn't specify it.

Ginko211 wrote:
Oh and just to clarify, the succubus religion does not accept those who want to become incubus, correct?

The belief system is still being formed, and normally religions are very wide. They also evolve over time. There should not be any restrictions if it has to do with entities who are supportive of succubus in general. But as stated on the blog, right now the Supreme Organizer is the patron deity, she will decide and guide people accordingly.

This thought just popped into my mind right now, and it may be her message:

If someone comes to the succubus religion, wants to be part of it, but is incompatible with the collective world, arrangements can be made with a friendly entity. In this case, a suitable incubus patron could be arranged to guide the follower under the roof of the succubus belief system, from a lack of other beneficial environments.

There may be beneficial exchanges, like this Q & A, even if there are different views at the outset, is my interpretation of it.

Ginko211 wrote:I would like to get into specifics. what are the different 'levels' of human-succubus relations? To be more precise, what needs to happen from the point of making initial contact before the human is considered ready for a 'wife?'(I'm assuming that this is the 'highest' level of relationship)

This area is sort of beginner level, but it needed to be spelled out in a full post on the blog anyway, because a lot of people worry about it. It's actually not very important, I'm sorry if this is disappointing to you. It only describes the level of mutual understanding you can have with a succubus. It's like with any person, if your personalities fit well, you can become close friends, you need to trust each other. There may be one part here that seems important from the human side, jelousy and infidelity. If there is one requirement, you need to forget both of those. I think you need to look at the succubus as a puplic person or maybe an idol. Your relation with her is like a fan's relation with an artist. Your devotion still doesn't mean you own her. She doesn't own you either, and it's likely they look at you in a similar way (this is why I chose the example of protecting a tv series like a fan would do).

While some bloggers describe long lasting relationships with one or a few of them, to my experience they are very restless and won't stay very long, even after a strong relation forms. It just means there is a higher level of "care" for each other, you may still not see each other for long periods of time. When you do meet, you're back like you never were apart, and it's very close.

Ginko211 wrote:
Another thing I'm interested in is succubus types described on the blog. I just want to clarify what the basis for classification is. I'm guessing that it is based on a how succubus behaves in general. I mean, a comforter and a mean succubus may both treat people they like similarly, but their personalities are vastly different otherwise.

This is off-topic, but if incubus were to be categorized in a similar fashion, Would there be additional classes or certain classes which don't apply?

This question is way too demanding for me to answer. I know you may lack this ability right now, but you really need to ask an incubus about this. Succubus are very careless about things that are not about them, I strongly suspect they all think "what do you mean, if it has horns and a penis it is an incubus, what else is there to talk of?"

They classify succubus and they classify diffent types of body parts, like what wings someone has, what horns, what kind of sexual organ (if you've seen those charts with images of different types of vulvas that are circulated online, this is the kind of stuff they categorize, I get the feeling they think it's perfectly normal to do that).

When it comes to non-succubus things, they just don't understand. They understand as much as some types of "grass" can be used to make bread, because they grow grass themselves. But they still have only one word for it, they don't know the difference between a lawn and a farmer's field. In a similar way, after I had one succubus with me during the last year, and she was with me when I made sandwiches with sallad, they all seem to have picked up the word, seeing that it's different from grass. But now they call anything with leaves "sallad" tongue , technically you can eat most leaves, but to make them understand why we don't - that's just not a task I'd get into.

This post got really long, but I feel most of the loose ends may be tied up now.

If anything was still unclear, feel free to ask, but the indications I get from the collective is that there should not be many more things to bring up in this Q & A session between us. Just like the original thread ended because I was told by them any remaining questions were too specific to be useful, I get the feeling this situation is emerging again.

The rest should be something you realize yourself by reasoning, unless something I wrote was really unclear.

Last edited by Ark on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected typos)

18Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Ark wrote:there should not be many more things to bring up in this Q & A session between us.

Yes, there aren't many things left. Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions. I held off on posting until now in order to let my subconscious work on the information. Most of what you have said makes perfect sense to me. However, I still feel like I'm missing something important regarding succubus/incubus nature. Your explanation did clarify how succubus think, but not why they think the way they do.

I have spent a lot of time over the past one month thinking about this and some things just seem strange, for example:

• 1. What purpose does viewing yourself as superior to all males/females serve? It would be far more beneficial to assess beings as individuals, in my opinion.

• 2.ignoring 'objective reality' seems like a idiotic thing to do especially from a survivalist perspective. What's the point of thinking you are stronger than those around you even if it's not true?

• 3. I cannot comprehend how a group as big as the collective could exist if succubus nature could be compared to ideological perspectives. An ideology that begins and ends with the belief that one is superior to males seems incapable of holding a large organization together.

I have all these unnecessary doubts probably because I'm trying to apply a human perspective to something that can only be really understood by studying how non-physical dimensions work. It may take some time, but where can I begin learning about this? I don't have the faintest idea of what I'm looking for, so google won't be of much help.

Last edited by Ginko211 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total

19Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 am

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:Your explanation did clarify how succubus think, but not why they think the way they do.

I think this has been mentioned before. The demonic mind does not function by logic and reason, their inner nature is chaos. When evolving from a lesser demon to a greater, a lord, king or queen, they become more aware of what kind of chaos that rules them, and they get better at adapting to their own mind.

A lesser demon may behave very reckless and can't explain why at all. He may get in trouble for it as well. A greater demon may still behave in the same way initially, but when accused by someone, he finds ways to twist the logic of the acccuser until it seems he didn't do anything wrong. They get better at skills but the basics of how they think does not change. This is why succubus have a really weird and childish sense of humour, and even a really powerful one may start giggling over something stupid all of a sudden. But if someone else was to call her silly for doing that, she may really punish that other being, so noone dares to offend her.

They also have values like things they prefer and things they like, so even if they are chaotic, the things they care about will create some kind of order. If you want to protect something, this will restrain you and you have to focus on this. So the more entangled they get in things, the less demonic they will seem. But this does not change what they are and how they think on the inside. Their personality is a combination of their own kind of chaos, and the things they prefer.

This reply was written with the help of some non-collective entities, some of which are incubus. The collective maintains the stance that most things have been answered already so they do not have much more to add. I believe your stated interest in incubus is the reason they offered to help with this.

Ginko211 wrote:1. What purpose does viewing yourself as superior to all males/females serve? It would be far more beneficial to assess beings as individuals, in my opinion.

This is again just part of the concept of master-slave which rules the demonic worlds to a large degree. Some can't look at themselves as "master" and will end up being bossed around by others. It's not that it has a "purpose", it's just descriptive. The collective does not hold any view for specific reasons, it just happens to be that succubus look at themselves this way when they are complete entities. If a being looks like a succubus but does not have this mental strength, it is likely to be a being still in the incarnation cycle who will not remain a succubus.

If I'm going to use any reason to explain it, it means they do not incarnate so they are beyond this kind of suffering. In a way they are gods, even those at the infernal level would have to count as gods if you use only the criteria of not being bound to the reincarnation cycle. A lot of "gods" mentioned in mythology were not beyond the reincarnation cycle, and should just be called semi-gods. They have since been incarnated again and some of them are humans now. They where "gods" and did some things in prehistory and they lived for maybe 400 - 900 years like this, then they came back down. When you see this from the view of a succubus, no matter where she is, she will consider herself above those semi-gods who even created those myths for humans, even if she is just in the underworld and not very powerful at all. The difference is she is completely immortal and will just live unending in one long life, with no memory loss or break. This way they accumulate a lot of knowledge and skills and can become very influential, even with low direct power output.

Ginko211 wrote:2.ignoring 'objective reality' seems like a idiotic thing to do especially from a survivalist perspective. What's the point of thinking you are stronger than those around you even if it's not true?

In a way you are stronger in your own limited space - your own body, as long as you do not allow anyone to possess you. This is the basics of it. When you extend this outside of the body, as long as you consider an area to be yours, you will walk there freely and you would pick a fight with what you percieve as intruders. Maybe the "intruder" made the same claim as you, and does not give up either. But at the time neither of you knows who is stronger, so you have to fight to determine this. "Objective" reality is a relative thing for demons. Say if you were to trick someone into thinking you are stronger, by manifesting a very convincing image to them. Then they may be overwhelmed by this and give up without resisting. So you could win even if you are "objectively" weaker. But then the question is how you measure strength. Isn't the ability to perform trickery also a strength? This makes it very hard for anyone to really know who is stronger, they are all decieving and playing tricks all the time, so it's as if "objective reality" doesn't really exist for them. You'd have to go by the end result if you want to determine what is objective, but then when did you reach such a result? Maybe one part pretended to have lost to make the other think he won, and once he walks away they attack again. You just can't trust demons, so they don't think like that, they would consider "objective reality" to be a biased view presented by someone as a kind of trick. They only look at who said it, not at the information itself, they do not objectively assess information like humans do, where you can say the source is someone you don't agree with, but the argument makes sense. If a demon doesn't agree with someone, they are not going to take anything that being says as true.

Ginko211 wrote:3. I cannot comprehend how a group as big as the collective could exist if succubus nature could be compared to ideological perspectives. An ideology that begins and ends with the belief that one is superior to males seems incapable of holding a large organization together.

I don't know what this means. It obviously does work. But if you've read the previous replies, it may already have been made clearer. Why would the female superiority not be able to hold an organization together? This seems to me like you have some kind of notion you are not mentioning, because there is no argument here. I think you need to look inside your own mind and ask yourself why you think it can't work. There is no such thing as a built-in female inability to organize, this must come from your experiences of the current human world. I'm well aware workplaces often collapse into chaos if there are many female employees and no male supervisor, but this is how people are today. It has no correspondance with the collective.

Ginko211 wrote:I have all these unnecessary doubts probably because I'm trying to apply a human perspective to something that can only be really understood by studying how non-physical dimensions work. It may take some time, but where can I begin learning about this? I don't have the faintest idea of what I'm looking for, so google won't be of much help.

I'll recommend again the book Zhuan Falun, which can be downloaded for free here:

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

This is the link I had in my signature at Ryan's forum. It's the main book of a popular spiritual practice. It's not related to succubus/incubus in any direct way, but the contents really do explain a lot of the basics. It has helped me a lot.

If you after reading the book, feel you want to go further with this, I suggest watching the instruction video found here (bottom of page):

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html

20Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:39 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Hmm, I did not expect detailed replies to each of the points I made. However, they have made things much clearer, so thank you. Oh and I understand that demonic nature cannot be understood with logic. What I want to know is what determines their nature.  I guess you could say that this desire to know is also irrational.

Ark wrote:I don't know what this means. It obviously does work. But if you've read the previous replies, it may already have been made clearer. Why would the female superiority not be able to hold an organization together? This seems to me like you have some kind of notion you are not mentioning, because there is no argument here. I think you need to look inside your own mind and ask yourself why you think it can't work. There is no such thing as a built-in female inability to organize,

I should have done a better job of explaining this point. It actually has nothing with male or female superiority. What I meant to say is that an  ideology, to me is a set of beliefs that go beyond simply thinking that one is superior to males/females. A succubus' nature is comparable to an ideology, so it must include everything she believes in. If that is the case, she shouldn't be able to get along with those who have vastly different opinions. Apply this to all the groups and you can  hopefully see what I'm getting at. But of course, The collective exists. Obviously thinking about all of this in terms of ideologies was not working out.  Also, you said that succubus were all the same despite having varying opinions. So I assumed that this 'sameness' is what's keeping them together, which is why I wanted to learn about non-physical dimensions. I hope this will allow me to wholly detach from any  conditioning that is interfering with my understanding.

As for hidden notions, of course I have biases which affect what I write, if that's what you're referring to. But I wasn't trying to imply what you are saying. I will say this though, being seen as inferior or superior because of gender seems ridiculous to me. I do not yet know where I belong due to a lack of real life experience. But if I had to choose between 'master' and 'slave,' I think the choice is obvious. I understand that I do not have the full picture,  but that's why I'm here, to ask and learn.

21Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:Hmm, I did not expect detailed replies to each of the points I made.

It's not that much of a strain for me to type this out. I'm used to this kind of interaction so I just keep my mind neutral and they will direct my mind to the things they want me to pass on. When I start typing I usually don't know anything, I just know that they have the reply already laid out, so I follow along and make it into proper sentences. I guess it got long because they wanted it to be this detailed. It's a learning process for me as well  Wink

That said the collective still considers this Q&A session finished for the most part but they don't seem to mind the other entities filling in, so I'll continue as long as there are questions and they give me their assistance. I can't say exactly who they are, it appears as a big mess of different demons, for some reason they are cooperating to give replies, so this must be somehow important to them.

Ginko211 wrote:I should have done a better job of explaining this point. It actually has nothing with male or female superiority. What I meant to say is that an  ideology, to me is a set of beliefs that go beyond simply thinking that one is superior to males/females. A succubus' nature is comparable to an ideology, so it must include everything she believes in. If that is the case, she shouldn't be able to get along with those who have vastly different opinions. Apply this to all the groups and you can  hopefully see what I'm getting at. But of course, The collective exists. Obviously thinking about all of this in terms of ideologies was not working out.

I'd have to say it's possible to cooperate with someone as long as you have common goals, even if your ideologies are different. This is happening daily with human political parties forming coalitions and with different countries forming alliances. At the end of the day, you have to make it work in practical reality. In the collective, everyone mostly thinks about themselves and they don't care very much about what others want. It just happens to be that this narrowminded view leads to them not really disagreeing either, because they don't talk about what goals they have as individuals. They'll ask for assistance with something practical and others who want the same thing done may then join them. Their goals in the long run may be conflicting, but they didn't discuss it so neither of them knows this. They'll keep going on a day-to-day basis as long as they seem to want the same things. With so many members, there will always be someone who wants the same thing, no matter what they want. So if one team used for a project was split again they will join someone else. But the differences they have are all personal, it's not something that would hurt the collective or any succubus. They just want things in ways that may result in stepping on someone, not because of what they are, but because of what they want specifically.

For example there is one succubus (or a group) who cares a lot about recruiting very young succubus. When they see someone like this, they try to catch them in a net and bring them back the the collective. They think they need to do this to protect them and teach them, because they are children. Sometimes one of them will show up with the net and try to catch someone I'm talking to. The little one may be really strong and independent, she just looks little. She will stick out her tongue and make an ugly face while dodging the net. The catchers don't care about asking what the younger ones want or if they need help, they just do this anyway. If they can't catch someone and bring them back, they let them be.

This is how they are, they just do what they think is right and they don't care what others think of it. I think this can be misunderstood because humans would get mad and start feeling hostile to someone if this happened. But succubus don't do this, they live in the moment all the time, they never look back at old feelings or dwell on things. Because of this, old things will appear physically in the collective world. It has been mentioned on the blog. Sadness and negative feelings will appear as old dry branches of a dead tree, lying in a pile next to the volcano or lava stream. Most of them won't even notice this, but sometimes they do, and they throw the old trash down in the volcano and burn it. This is how bad memories and feelings are dealth with. They don't feel them, they are completely insulated from it, the memories just appear like this, physically in the form of something dry and useless. They'll feel lighter after burning it, but to realize that those dead branches belong to them, and needs to be burned, is a long process.

Ginko211 wrote:As for hidden notions, of course I have biases which affect what I write, if that's what you're referring to. But I wasn't trying to imply what you are saying. I will say this though, being seen as inferior or superior because of gender seems ridiculous to me.

It's not a matter of mere "gender" as in your body's form. It's directly connected to universal dimensions having different polarity. I may have simply missed talking about this because it's obvious to me. I didn't even think about it. It means there are structures which make up what a place is like. If you think of the collective world as a huge building or room, it has this design in the very basic structure, it all rests on the "females rule" principle. It's not about any part of your body, it's a matter of female qualities in an abstract manner. It's hard to describe in words only, you really have to see it or feel it somehow to understand.

It's really simple but it may not be clear before you see it. If you choose a certain guideline for building something, other opposing values will have to step aside. So in this case, they choose the female standard, and the male will have to step aside. They still include it but it's not what the design is based on. It's someting that ends up this way, whenever you choose one thing, you will consequently have to discard something else to make room for it. But in the case of succubus they still accept and want the male side included, so they add it in the lower (slave) form. If they hadn't wanted it at all, they would not define any relation between male and female at all. They would just call themselves "rulers" and step on everyone equally.

22Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Ginko211

Ginko211

Ark wrote:It's not that much of a strain for me to type this out. I'm used to this kind of interaction so I just keep my mind neutral and they will direct my mind to the things they want me to pass on. When I start typing I usually don't know anything, I just know that they have the reply already laid out, so I follow along and make it into proper sentences. I guess it got long because they wanted it to be this detailed. It's a learning process for me as well

Ah, I see. I wasn't really planning on asking any more questions since the collective didn't want to answer. But as long as they are okay with other entities answering on their behalf, I guess it's fine. That said, you mentioned something that's very important to me in your previous reply. So I would like to discuss that in more detail instead of bringing up new topics.

Okay, so dimensions can be of either female or male polarity depending on how masculine and feminine energies are organized on some fundamental level. One aspect is always dominant over the other. They can never be 'equal' I think I get it so far. There are a few things which I don't understand, however.

Ark wrote:If you choose a certain guideline for building something, other opposing values will have to step aside. So in this case, they choose the female standard, and the male will have to step aside. They still include it but it's not what the design is based on. It's someting that ends up this way, whenever you choose one thing, you will consequently have to discard something else to make room for it. But in the case of succubus they still accept and want the male side included, so they add it in the lower (slave) form

You say that succubus include the masculine aspect even though they chose the female standard. Isn't this the norm though? I mean, if someone wanted to create something with the male standard, they would still have to incorporate the feminine aspect, right? Or is it possible to disregard one aspect completely?

I am a bit confused about the terms 'master' and 'slave' being used in this context. Of course, succubus see themselves as masters, but from what I have read so far, it doesn't seem as if they see all males as slaves. It would make more sense to implement a totalitarian matriarchy if they did. So why use the term 'slave' specifically? Do demons refer to everyone who is ruled by others as slaves even if they are not actually owned? Or is it just a descriptor for the non-dominant aspect( in this case, the masculine)?

Ark wrote:If they hadn't wanted it at all, they would not define any relation between male and female at all. They would just call themselves "rulers" and step on everyone equally.

So, had succubus not defined this master-slave relationship between the masculine and feminine, they would have seen all beings not belonging to the collective as slaves, regardless of gender?  If this is the case, I kind of wish they didn't include the masculine aspect at all Very Happy I know you said this doesn't have anything to do with a body's form(gender), but I can't think of any other way to interpret this statement. Also, What exactly does 'step on' mean in this context?

23Collective Questions & Answers Empty Re: Collective Questions & Answers Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Ark

Ark

Ginko211 wrote:You say that succubus include the masculine aspect even though they chose the female standard. Isn't this the norm though? I mean, if someone wanted to create something with the male standard, they would still have to incorporate the feminine aspect, right? Or is it possible to disregard one aspect completely?

When creating a dimensional system, it will include the "correct" aspect and the "heretic" aspect. To use a well known example, the christian church considers God correct and everything not of God are evil spirits somehow associated with the Devil. So they place the heretic side in hell and will not accept any part of it.

It would be very well possible for a group of female entities to build a world based on the female side, considering only the female to be correct. They would then place the male aspect on the "heretic" side and look at it like christians look at satanists. That would mean in such a world, "male" would equal the "eternal enemy" and "destroyer of all ethics."

You can see the difference quite easily. The collective has defined a "heretic" side as well, but they have used the term "incubus pervert" for the part they don't accept. They accept "male" as a part of "correct", but the requirement is that the male will serve the needs of the female. A male who does not serve the needs of the female in any way, is labeled "incubus pervert" and killed on sight. It's really rare for any human to fit this category however, it's mostly a matter of certain demonic beings in other dimensions. They would try to abuse a succubus for their own benefit if they saw one, and a succubus can't tolerate this.

Ginko211 wrote:I am a bit confused about the terms 'master' and 'slave' being used in this context. Of course, succubus see themselves as masters, but from what I have read so far, it doesn't seem as if they see all males as slaves. It would make more sense to implement a totalitarian matriarchy if they did. So why use the term 'slave' specifically? Do demons refer to everyone who is ruled by others as slaves even if they are not actually owned? Or is it just a descriptor for the non-dominant aspect( in this case, the masculine)?

Different parts of life can be understood as male or female. There have been some strong indications from the collective that a lot of them consider childbirth to be a "male" thing. It means the creation of a new life and is energetically positive. They also see some aspect of the female form as male dominated, contrary to what we as humans normally think. A woman with wide hips, thick thighs and large breasts would be seen as having a strong male side. This has to do with such characteristics being something which males prefer, so it is closer to the male side. A very feminine succubus - nature wise - would be one with a slim body, small breasts and not very well defined hips. The concepts we have of this is from the male view of what is feminine and it has influenced our culture a lot.

The meaning of "slave" here is that another person/being is treated as an object that "can be" owned. It doesn't mean the person is a slave, it just means they are valued as useful or not useful. Maybe I can use the example where some people think of their pet (cat or dog) as if it is a human, and they project human traits on their pets. If you have a dog only as a guard dog, you may not look at it as having human traits, and you see it as just livestock which exists for your use. When you meet another human you naturally expect them to be human. But in a society where you have slaves, you do not treat the slaves as humans, you look at them as cattle. This is the difference. It may sound disrespectful, but succubus still look at males this way. However they look at your soul too, and your soul may not have the same gender as your body. So it's possible a male person has a female soul and gets treated as "one of them" while a female may have a male soul and gets treated as a pet. Some with female souls are very weak and may still be labeled as slave/pet, and some males are very strong and may impress a succubus, so they get treated with respect. But this is part of the demonic aspect (like mentioned before) where they have rules, but they may break them on whim simply because they are irrational.

Ark wrote:If they hadn't wanted it at all, they would not define any relation between male and female at all. They would just call themselves "rulers" and step on everyone equally.

Ginko211 wrote:So, had succubus not defined this master-slave relationship between the masculine and feminine, they would have seen all beings not belonging to the collective as slaves, regardless of gender?

No, see reply above. They would have treated them with the "heresy" rule and applied "kill on sight." Noone outside of the collective would have liked this. It would have been really messy because their requirement for what is useful to them or not, would have been completely ad hoc, impossible for anyone to predict. It is likely to have caused a total mess inside the collective as well, because they would have to always argue about who is an enemy and who is possibly useful for any individual member and should not be attacked. It would have been extremely ineffective, seen from the collective's view.

Ginko211 wrote:If this is the case, I kind of wish they didn't include the masculine aspect at all Very Happy I know you said this doesn't have anything to do with a body's form(gender), but I can't think of any other way to interpret this statement. Also, What exactly does 'step on' mean in this context?

What I wrote above. Kind of like the sarcastic joke "I'm not racist, I hate everyone the same."

lucky37

I am completely new to this. I am 45 years old, and for some reason have entities in another dimension,(visually and audibly not there), touching me at different times of the day. (No night experience, and no dreams) the touching after the first few months of touching only my butt, legs and arms, has grown into full body feeling, and lots of sexual touching with hands and tongues. One tall, one short, and one cat?...How do I know it's Succubus? Is it Succubus? I only just registered, and I have never been the spiritual type, I don't do any drugs or drink much.  I'm sorry if I haven't read enough of this site to get some of this answered, but I chose this as my first stop.  How do I know it's a Succubus?  And how do I get things even more intense? (human nature you know, never enough, always wanting more). I want to learn more about Succubus, but first I want to make sure it's a succubus.

Last edited by lucky37 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : last sentence forgotten)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum