Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Regarding questions on a newbie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Some Regarding questions on a newbie Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Celebizs

Hello folks, first of all i would like to say thanks for the one that started this forum, it has helped in so many ways i can't even think of.

So, i started to research and medidate some months ago about the subject of summoning a Succubus, my mind is very focused, but i don't feel totally prepared and open to sense the spiritual world, so i'm very afraid to try the letter method ritual, because of some points, my main fear is to summon a entity that fakes to be a succubi and attach to me and start to provoke injuries and focus bad energy on me and on the people on my house.

I would like to know, your advices to increase my senses to not be mistaken on the kind of entity that i summoned on the ritual.

Thank you so much, i appreciate any feedback.

2Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Ark

Ark

Your own motivation is important, so you need to be aware of exactly what you are looking for. If there is some hidden motif behind your intent, this may be taken advantage of by a being who's not a succubus. If you are afraid this may happen, you should take this as a sign you are not ready. Once you have worked through your mind properly, your honest wishes and desires will be clear to you. You should also mind how you word your letter or request, make sure there are no loopholes in the text itself, sentences should not have double meanings that can be used against you. If you ask for something, be sure to state what you are willing to pay for it. Leaving this open may result in the other party deciding the prize and causing you trouble because you accepted the deal. Think of it like this, if you buy something, you don't sign the paper until you know what you get, and what you have to pay for it in definite numbers.

3Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Celebizs

Thanks for the quick reply, i think my wishes/desires and what i expect is really clear in my mind, but the Ryan himself said that no matter how much you're prepared, things can go wrong. I thought the letter was just a symbolic form of a energy, just to help focus the intent, doesn't really matter the words itself you put in, but the intent on... Like, i could only write "I want you" but, when i write that i meant a lot more things in my wishes and intent, it would work the same... am i wrong?

Thanks again for the reply!

4Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 pm

Ark

Ark

Celebizs wrote:I thought the letter was just a symbolic form of a energy, just to help focus the intent, doesn't really matter the words itself you put in, but the intent on... Like, i could only write "I want you" but, when i write that i meant a lot more things in my wishes and intent, it would work the same... am i wrong?

These are 2 different ways to do things I suppose. I've never really used a physical letter myself, I sort of skipped that part because I'm used to writing messages online, and I often prepare my reply while doing something else. When I get to the computer I already have it formed in my mind, basically word for word. So I would dictate the message and then "leave it" there, like it is hanging in the air, then by referencing to it I would say in my mind "do it like that" to release the energy and make it real. This is similar to how I use sigils. I decide very clearly in my mind what the different lines symbolize, then when I draw them on the ground every entity/being seeing it will have to refer to what is in my mind to understand it. They'll be forced to do so, because I used abstract symbols that have no meaning outside of what I give them. That's one way of controlling the meaning of a sigil.

The issue is, as I see it; if you use roman letters to form words, these have an established meaning in them, and it can be used to intentionally misinterpret what you wrote, based on your own unclear understanding of the concept represented. Some words are hard to really understand, even if you use them daily there may be something traditional or hidden in its formation, and demons could potentially use this as a loophole to make it technically mean something slightly different than what you intended. Your choice of using already established symbols like the roman alphabet, may be a sign of some kind of mental weakness in itself. At least this is how demons would argue, and they may be able to convince other spiritual beings that they have the right to not respect what you wanted them to follow or understand.

Your suggestion of using a very sloppy and unclear way of expression may be ok though, as long as it is consistently done this way. If there is no way to know what you mean by what you wrote, other than to refer to your intent as it was formed in your mind - then this method may be equally safe. It's a bit unusual to see it this way in my opinion, but I can imagine it would work if done right. In your example of writing "I want you", this statement doesn't say who "you" is, it also doesn't express in what way you "want" this other part. It could mean romantically, sexually, as a party in sports, work or literally anything. Then it will fall back on what you feel and think when you write this sentence. Just make sure you keep all of it in the same style if you use this approach. Don't suddenly start specifying things later in the same text, then the result may be impossible to predict.

5Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Celebizs

I understand your point here, makes sense, i will stay on the letter with letters and estabilished meanings, but i will make my abstract wishes, expectations and desires more clear to put it on words without leaving loopholes. Thanks for the response!

6Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 am

aquanaun

Ark wrote:
Celebizs wrote:I thought the letter was just a symbolic form of a energy, just to help focus the intent, doesn't really matter the words itself you put in, but the intent on... Like, i could only write "I want you" but, when i write that i meant a lot more things in my wishes and intent, it would work the same... am i wrong?

These are 2 different ways to do things I suppose. I've never really used a physical letter myself, I sort of skipped that part because I'm used to writing messages online, and I often prepare my reply while doing something else. When I get to the computer I already have it formed in my mind, basically word for word. So I would dictate the message and then "leave it" there, like it is hanging in the air, then by referencing to it I would say in my mind "do it like that" to release the energy and make it real. This is similar to how I use sigils. I decide very clearly in my mind what the different lines symbolize, then when I draw them on the ground every entity/being seeing it will have to refer to what is in my mind to understand it. They'll be forced to do so, because I used abstract symbols that have no meaning outside of what I give them. That's one way of controlling the meaning of a sigil.

The issue is, as I see it; if you use roman letters to form words, these have an established meaning in them, and it can be used to intentionally misinterpret what you wrote, based on your own unclear understanding of the concept represented. Some words are hard to really understand, even if you use them daily there may be something traditional or hidden in its formation, and demons could potentially use this as a loophole to make it technically mean something slightly different than what you intended. Your choice of using already established symbols like the roman alphabet, may be a sign of some kind of mental weakness in itself. At least this is how demons would argue, and they may be able to convince other spiritual beings that they have the right to not respect what you wanted them to follow or understand.

Your suggestion of using a very sloppy and unclear way of expression may be ok though, as long as it is consistently done this way. If there is no way to know what you mean by what you wrote, other than to refer to your intent as it was formed in your mind - then this method may be equally safe. It's a bit unusual to see it this way in my opinion, but I can imagine it would work if done right. In your example of writing "I want you", this statement doesn't say who "you" is, it also doesn't express in what way you "want" this other part. It could mean romantically, sexually, as a party in sports, work or literally anything. Then it will fall back on what you feel and think when you write this sentence. Just make sure you keep all of it in the same style if you use this approach. Don't suddenly start specifying things later in the same text, then the result may be impossible to predict.

This helps me understand. I have not stopped thinking about the collective and i have4 many questions still. Forming a partnership with such an amazing being when i am only human must be approached patiently on both sides wouldn't you say? i do not wish to disappoint or to be taken advantage of. So much to understand and i would love to speak face to face with one or many of the collective because i can be of servitude and i can submit but i want equality across the board. Am i lloking at this correctly by stating what i want and asking for comunion?

7Some Regarding questions on a newbie Empty Re: Some Regarding questions on a newbie Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Ark

Ark

aquanaun wrote:Forming a partnership with such an amazing being when i am only human must be approached patiently on both sides wouldn't you say? i do not wish to disappoint or to be taken advantage of. So much to understand and i would love to speak face to face with one or many of the collective because i can be of servitude and i can submit but i want equality across the board. Am i lloking at this correctly by stating what i want and asking for comunion?

This seems like a valid approach. Being clear with what you want from the relation and what you have to offer is a sound way of treating any relation, human or none-human.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum