Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Connection strengthening: Your techniques and methods

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Riff

Riff

Over the years I have seen people ask others about how to strengthen the connection between themself and an entity, succubi or not. I felt this would be a good place for people to come and read other people's techniques, rituals or methods on strengthening or improving their bond or connection. If it's not on-going, you can at least come away with information for future interactions regarding entities of all kinds.

My technique:

I personally meditate on my other half's general being. I just sit calmly, relax, quiet my mind, and focus on her and feel her with my mind and body, which is something I was actualli recommended to do by her. Generally, the more you pay attention to sensations pertaining to spirits or entities, the more it can develop. You are showing a possible interest, you are showing a possible initiative, and the act of doing so is a form of using and applying energy in itself towards them. When we begin to make any sort of conscious effort, we use parts of our mind and spirit in the process, knowingly or unknowingly. Focussing on unusual or unknown to you sensations and symptoms that is coming from an entity can help improve the connection. For those of you who are perhaps just starting out, or are even well into something with a spirit or entity, remember to spend time thinking about them and focussing on them. You will learn things about your own abilities, it will help you learn to zone in on them and connect with them, possibly to the point of forming a mental dialogue (thoughts, feelings, etc), and you will be helping towards benefitting you both at that time, as well as in the future.

Feel free to share your techniques or methods. Evidence or good documentation of it's effects and legitimacy is particularly preferable Wink

Ark

Ark

Meditation, sitting down and clearing your mind - being aware of your thoughts without trying to control them - is probably a good place to start. You will need to discern what is your own thinking and what comes from outside, that is the basis of telepathic and possesive communication. I used to do this a lot. Just letting my mind wander and looking at the images that appeared as if from a 3rd person perspective. With time I learned to trace the ideas and analyze them, deconstruct them and see what is my own thinking and what was influenced by other people. This is the process of knowing yourself. It is a slow daily practice that gives small results over a longer time. You will gradually become aware of who you are, what you believe in and what your world of ideas consists of.

This will be very useful when you attempt telepathy. I did it first time unintentionally. I connected with another person, a complete stranger. I had been trying to contact different people before, mostly trying to create shared dreams at night. But that was never successful. This time I was fully awake and it just happened Exclamation

The connection formed and there was an instant and continuous exchange of images and sometimes sentences. The whole thing was very surprising. It may sound really weird even. I was watching a figure skating contest on tv, and I guess I was admiring one skater's skill and artistic quality a lot. I suddenly felt the point in my mind that was focusing on her, on her image, sort of collapsed. As if pushing on a wall, it breaks down and you find a long tunnel. I have not had any real life contact with this person, but we connected instantly.

Our dreams also connected, and I dreamed of doing figure skating like a pro on my kitchen floor, as if our minds had a direct connection all around the clock. This went on for a while, and it was really annoying at times. It seems this person had no problem to communicate this way at all, and she didn't seem surprised either. It was a very strange experience. After a while we decided to "hang up" and I stopped thinking about it.

Now that I recalled this, I think I'm going to contact her again. It was a very strong connection at once, I asked for images of what it looked like at her place, and received a constant stream of images of her city and surroundings in full color. I was really amazing. After this I started a project that is still ongoing, and I've been spiritually too busy to think of this first experience again.

It may be of significance to have positive feelings of the other person, as in this case, admiration. It puts you in a position of adapting to the other person rather than forcing the connection. That was probably what did it.

This experience also taught me, there are a lot of things "out there" we know nothing of, and a lot of people with skills we are unaware of. It's a new world opening and a new invisible community that becomes available. The astral plane has it's territories as well and different groups. They won't care about newbs and amateurs playing around, but if you get good at what you do, you will encounter these things.
Positive and negative.

marquest

Yes, meditation is the way to go. Lie down, clear your mind, and just spend time with them. Clear your thoughts, accept their energy, and let them know how much you appreciate them being with you. It can be quite a humbling experience.

At this point in our relationship, I specify what is intimate time, and what is sleep time, etc. For the most part they listen. My situation is that one of my succubi likes to be in control. So, during intimate time I let her know that this is her time, I want to make her happy, etc. Now, it's pretty much unspoken, we both know when to spend time together, and what's appropriate.

They are with me almost constantly though. If I'm out and about, or working, etc, they don't interfere. However, as soon as I sit down for a break, a lot of times they show me they are there. I get these leg energy massages that just feel amazing. I'm actually getting one now as I type. It almost feels like having your legs in a hot tub of energy, but that energy goes into your legs, your muscles and massages them. It really feels just fantastic. It's amazing what they can do. They are really the purest form of love there is.

Riff

Riff

Here's something regarding communication with entities, spirits and the like. I took this directly from our Succubi Chat, and feel it might be helpful for those who interested in such.

Spoiler:

Feel free to add your own input or techniques.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum