Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are succubi 'wet'?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Are succubi 'wet'? on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:42 am

Cat

Sometimes I have dreams where there is a female entity, who seems to be the only one paying attention to me. She can go invisible, but I can still see and feel her because it looks like a sci-fi cloaking/thermoptic camo where the audience can see. When she hugs me it feels like she is coated in water, but I don't get wet. So is this a succubus, undine, or some other kind of entity?

2 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Ark

Ark
My experience from a succubus touch, is that some of them do feel moist/damp. Not like rainwater wet, more like the difference between dry, normal, and more moist skin types. It's usually in combination with a sense of being a little colder than the surroundings. Not cold like someone who just came in from the cold outside, or someone having a bad blood circulation, just like a little cooler, in a more relaxing way. (Being cold from weather tends to make someone stiff, and that's not the kind I mean here.) I'm talking here of communication style "touches" where you get a feeling of a touch with no actual physical presence.

3 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:08 am

cannabisBr

Is it possible for a succubus to be shemale?
sorry for my English

4 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 am

arachni

arachni
I will share some things about what a succubus feels like for me, for example she feels real sometimes, what I mean by that is I can feel her touching me like when I'm sleeping in my bed at night I can feel an arm and hand wrapped around me but when I feel where the arm is that part sorta feels cold however I'm not sure how much this helps since I interact with her mostly when I am awake. either way she wants to say something about this so I'll quote what she wants to say.

"From what I'm gathering from what you're saying, you're asking if we're wet, well I'm here to clear that up, but first Hi, my name is Macy, I'm the Wife of Arachni, anyways I'm a succubus personally and I've been wanting him to type what I have to say for a day now. I've been around for 2001 years so far I guess you could say I'm younger anyways, about us being wet or feeling wet not always, I say that because we can make ourselves feel however we want to you in a dream, so I hope that answers that for you. As for her doing what she did in your dream making her whole body feel "wet" idk never heard any of my kind doing that before but I guess she figured that would make you feel comfortable or "good" in a way. But anyways I don't think it is my kind, but it could be, you may want to ask this being who she is, but if you don't want contact with her, or she refuses to tell you, don't trust her then. either way as I said I never heard of my kind making themselves feel like water entirely I think it's kind of odd that she would even do that so, anyways thats all I wanted to say I saw my hubby browsing and figured I'd have him put my input in" -My Wife Macy

5 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Ark

Ark
cannabisBr wrote:Is it possible for a succubus to be shemale?
sorry for my English
Shemale doesn't sound right, as that gives associations to physical transgenderism among humans, which has nothing to do with metaphysical phenomena. It's more correct to use the popular term futanari. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari
Some succubus, maybe 60% of them, have double genitals, meaning they are female but also have hidden male genitals and can play the male sexual role.

6 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:04 am

Cat

arachni wrote:

"From what I'm gathering from what you're saying, you're asking if we're wet, well I'm here to clear that up, but first Hi, my name is Macy, I'm the Wife of Arachni

Hello, thanks for the reply you two! I haven't had this type of interaction lately, but in my dreams for the past few weeks I have had normal/plutonic interactions with different dream girls. I heard from my favorite YouTube channel that female watery beings from Neptune and Uranus have been interacting with humans in the past few years.

7 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:20 am

Cat

Ark wrote:
cannabisBr wrote:Is it possible for a succubus to be shemale?
sorry for my English
Shemale doesn't sound right, as that gives associations to physical transgenderism among humans, which has nothing to do with metaphysical phenomena. It's more correct to use the popular term futanari.

Hey, it's nice to see the forum is still around, I thought it disappeared since my bookmark stopped working - I've been getting emails about this thread recently. Futanari have interested me in the past few years, but my male pride/ego is having difficulty with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum