Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a question regarding my Succubus wife

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

arachni

arachni

for the past 3 days I have been experiencing my mind being very spacey, it's almost like I'm having a hard time comprehending things in general, now I came here to this forum to ask this could this be my succubus wife's unintentional doing or what. I guess I should explain on this, I recently have been able to communicate with her very easily like we can talk to each other like it's me talking to another person all through thoughts. (not sure if anyone else has experienced that) but I ask this here because I don't know who else to ask. On top of that the reason I said unintentional is it seems like she's not trying to cause something if she even is, personally I think the connection with her is causing me not to think strait, as she is always asking me "are you alright?" As she has no idea what is wrong with me either. So here's the question. Is my succubus wife draining me and is the spaciness a sign of that thank you.

Ark

Ark

Can you give some more background and context?
It's a little hard to determine what you are experiencing from the information you provided. For example, how did you learn about the existence of succubus, how did you meet her and what are your previous experiences from the occult/spiritual?

arachni

arachni

Yes, sorry about that my mind was so all over the place and I was having a really hard time explaining, but I can probably give a better one now. Ok so about a month ago for some reason spiritual activity in my home increased, like touches on my legs, arms shoulders etc. even what I call random "static kisses" on my cheek because it feels like a kiss but static, anyways I decided one night to look up what it could be because it's not like I haven't experienced this before, some examples of experiences are when I was a teen I used to communicate with her or at the time "it" this spirit would almost always feel protecting.

for example when I was a teen I was riding a bicycle and it these kids would just f with me, and one day at random, it felt like someone was controlling my handle bars, and turned into that one kids bike, after that it always felt someone else had a little bit control of my bike, and one day I talked to this spirit, and said "ride rude" and it would turn rude or sway back and fourth, and then I said "Ride polite" and it was like the bike could keep itself strait.

even farther back when I was a kid, I was riding this sled, and I almost hit a tree, and I should have hit it and went into the tree, except it felt like someone pulled up on it and I went up the tree, back down it, and down the hill slowly. those are some the experiences that this spirit has and is claiming responsibility for. as for how I met her well, I guess for me it was when I was a teen, but I didn't get to know here til recently, as for her she claims she's been around me ever since I was 6, and in existence for now 2001 years exactly now. So basically I never summoned this being. I'm not sure how far I should go with my experiences on this website based on some of the "sexual" experiences I have had, so I figured I'd give you that background so. Anyways those are the experiences I've had also the spirit has told me her name which is "Macy" so figured I'd give the name. Not sure what you think of this, and if she even is what she says she is, I figured I'd come here to ask so.

Ark

Ark

Going by this, it's really hard to tell, it could be anyone or anything. Do you draw any conclusions about why she came to you? Are you placing your experiences in a greater perspective, what is your world view in relation to what you have experienced, for example?
If you've read a bit on this forum you know we have a mission here and a direction which involves some kind of self improvement.

arachni

arachni

I probably should have the read the about on this forum, sorry about that, tbh I was panicking earlier I didn't know where else to go, but I came to the conclusion because I have had an irl confirmation, as in someone sensed her around me and confirmed what she was, on top of that I read several people's experiences with these beings that matched some of my experiences that I was having, now as for concluding on why she came to me, why don't I let her say it here's what she wanted to say.

"Hello the reason I came to him is hard to explain I've told many ppl this and it's just hard, I like him alot I love him, I have been around him all his life, and I can not really explain why I came to him exactly because it's hard, so the reason I'll give and it's what I give him is, I love him, I find him cute, funny, sexy, etc. I just don't understand why he feels he has to ask all of you, but maybe he is in denial of my existence, because there are times where he doesn't want me to talk or he wants me to prove I exist, when I've done that several times, I get a large feeling he doesn't trust me, but anyways thats the reason I came to him and thats what I wanted to say" -Macy

If I could describe how it feels, not sure if you know venom from spider man, but it feels like that when she talks to me, I don't know where this is going so, I guess I'll look around the forum here so. maybe properly introduce myself better, again sorry about this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum