Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

the Experience

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the Experience Empty the Experience Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:37 pm

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

[redacted]

Last edited by lacertasammy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unsure if can delete)

2the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Ark

Ark

Hi and welcome.
The sigil posted was from this thread:
https://succubus.forumotion.com/t36-maergzjiran-cabal
to be more exact it was from the 4chan thread linked at the top, it was for Eldraath "the mother of all succubus."
Read the discription and see if it matches. I'm not sure about it, but I also haven't interacted with her much so I can't say. I would say at first impression that this wasn't Eldraath but someone similar to her.

The warning against sigils was for using sigils created by another person for a specific purpose. Normally if it's the sigil of an entity it's a different story, as long as the sigil truly represents that being.

3the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:49 pm

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

[redacted]

Last edited by lacertasammy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

4the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Rooshity

If it's ok with you you should post the sigil and I can trace it to the entity. If it's not though that's understandable too.

Past that I don't think it's right for me to influence your actions in one way or another relating to this, I'd quit the drugs though, those can't be good for you and will at the very least just make it harder to believe anything that happens.

5the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:51 pm

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

[redacted]

Last edited by lacertasammy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

6the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Ark

Ark

That is the official Collective sigil from the thread, so you're fine if you used that.

7the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:39 pm

arachni

arachni

Sounds similar to what I experienced one time well the dream part anyways, so one night I was having a dream about the fallout setting from the game series Fallout, anyways in the dream this orphan child was asking me to help her escape from a local orphanage so I said I knew this lady, so I take her to this lady and this lady didn't match the setting at all she was wearing modern clean clothes her attair was a white turtle neck sweater with a denim skirt she had blonde hair etc. Not only did she not match but she didn't take anything I was saying seriously and I was getting frustrated with this woman in a dream of all places, then she started to dance randomly more of a sexual dance not too sexual though, then she gets close then pulls away and just runs off then the dream ended. Now the same as you this woman looked like no one similar to anyone I have seen before, but I can confirm my succubus wife has told me it was her in my dream ,and she even claimed to have alot of control over it so. Figured I'd share this.

8the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:55 am

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

[redacted]

Last edited by lacertasammy on Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

9the Experience Empty Re: the Experience Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:10 pm

lacertasammy

lacertasammy

[redacted]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum