Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Succubus influence on culture: music

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Succubus influence on culture: music Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Ark

Ark

I was led to buying a CD at a second hand store, Clubber's Guide '08. This is not at all the kind of music I would usually listen to. But after hearing it, I knew that this list of songs had been made for a reason. The song lyrics as well as the general feel of the individual songs, and the CD as a whole, is very succubus in style.

You can see the cover image and track list here: http://www.allmusic.com/album/clubbers-guide-2008-mw0000583922

Here follows a sample of music videos, I'll comment on them and give a short reflection on each.

Some kinda rush: This song and video tells of what it is like to go from the world of succubus and visiting the human world. Going through history and visiting large continents. Time travel is normal for them, and going through time is just like this.

Let me think about it:
This song shows the relation between the Collective and the suitors of the human world.

When you touch me:
The message here is; "Stop it with all these complicated rituals and theories, get down to business, you know what to do!"

Now you're gone: This song is about the summoner who has small, or no abilities to sense or communicate with succubus. It is encouragement, telling them that while you can't see them succubus are aware of the situation.

Push up: There are so many material things in the human world, confusing you and attracting your attention. Why do you focus on them? You know what is important.

Show me love:
The lyrics really says it all. Words are easy to say, but if you want her, you need to take action. Her love is certain, if you just fulfill your part.

Zeppelin: This is an instrumental piece about seeing the world, continents, and history from a high place, looking out over it all.

Here are all of them as a youtube play list:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLif8sCKiToyFHnrtbTpI5PCLytgj4ROAu

bounce bounce bounce

2Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Riff

Riff

An interesting concept. One can certainly wonder.

3Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Cat

That is bizarre, when I was a tween I instinctively bought similar club music compilations even though I didn't recognize the genre/artists, plus nobody I knew listened to that kind of music.
Ark wrote:
Some kinda rush: This song and video tells of what it is like to go from the world of succubus and visiting the human world. Going through history and visiting large continents. Time travel is normal for them, and going through time is just like this.

Do succubus often commute across the U.S.? In the video the humans seem to go from Beverly Hills to Arizona to Appalachia to Colorado to Las Vegas cat

4Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Riff

Riff

Cat wrote:That is bizarre, when I was a tween I instinctively bought similar club music compilations even though I didn't recognize the genre/artists, plus nobody I knew listened to that kind of music.
Ark wrote:

Do succubus often commute across the U.S.? In the video the humans seem to go from Beverly Hills to Arizona to Appalachia to Colorado to Las Vegas cat

I've been told there are groups of them who do things together, as well as go from place to place.

5Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Jimy

I did read your post but didn't really check further the songs.

Now today, I came through other sources by accident along a video and even though nothing particual related there with me, I felt I have to click on this one.

So I came back here, and I checked these videos this time.

With 2 of the videos you posted, I felt mine on the one like moving on my chest and on the other like totally dancing on my lap. But with the one I posted, where I feel as if the girls in the video have some succubus flair on them, mine seemed to become all playful and ecstatic.

These reactions on these specific videos are something I really haven't had expected, as this has never happened before, to feel some reaction like dancing from any video.

6Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Jimy

Btw, I noticed, that any of these videos/music mentioned here, that I've known before, I had a very special fascination at that time especially with these pieces, long before I had to do anything with succubi.

7Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Ark

Ark

Jimy wrote:
But with the one I posted, where I feel as if the girls in the video have some succubus flair on them, mine seemed to become all playful and ecstatic.

You're right. There seems to be some very strong succubus cultural energy pattern behind this song. It feels like they are using magic, this may be a spell of some sort. Maybe they are attempting reverse summoning. I haven't thought of the idea of succubus using magic, but why not, I guess. It feels similar to the energy sent out when using basic sigil magic, just very strong. Suspect

8Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:10 am

Comet

The feeling of these tracks is in such stark contrast to the song the Collective posted on their blog (the one by Loreena KcKennitt). Is it a bad thing that I can hardly listen to the style of music of the tracks posted here? I understand the intention behind the lyrics, but the style of the songs themselves isn't something that I'm likely to listen to; in fact, it has the opposite effect.

Songs like that on the Collective's blog are much more likely to get my attention. confused

9Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:07 am

Ark

Ark

Comet wrote:Songs like that on the Collective's blog are much more likely to get my attention. confused

It really is like you say, Loreena McKennit is more like the "trademark" music of the collective. But, club music here isn't made to be played over there. It's succubus culture seen through the lense of the modern world. Like I described in my original post, it's about the relation between succubus and the human world, visiting here and interacting with it. Being popular is the main thing, not being culturally correct from a succubus perspective. There is also a very practical reason. Succubus are likely to want to go to clubs, so they need to create an environment that they control. The music played there sounds like this, so they inspired musicians to make music of this genre with the succubus signum. This way they can go there and pick people up, it's that simple. If the music was made by someone else, they couldn't enter, is my understanding.

As for the song posted by jimy, this one is not very much of a music piece at all to me. But it has a rythm pattern and very strong energy behind it. It's not the sound that does this. That is why I think it is the result of a spell rather than actual music. The one's behind this are of a more common type of succubus. You may not know the difference, but it's likely that a lot of people have their first interactions with these.

They are the kind who may even respond to sigil magic or very basic summon rituals. In new age speak they are beings with relatively lower vibrations. Some are even as it is talked of by some people "respected in hell." It means while they as succubus are complete beings and noone can rip them off in any way, they are not dimension wise very high up. They may be at the level of hell demons, like the kind with tridents who torture people. Of course they don't do stuff like that, but they may be a bit bitchy to some people who try to summon them, and they could be the reason some people constantly talk of succubus as "soul rapists." It's not that they do anything wrong, but it's like someone did a ritual and maybe he didn't offer anything good, so they told him to get lost and mocked him. Like any teasing girls can do. The guy then reacted like the douche he is and starts talking badly of them. This is the stuff you see a lot of on chan boards.

You may have heard this before, the lower vibration kind of succubus tend to have the bodily form of being slim, perky tits and very small pointy horns. They kind of look like teens/early 20s in age and will behave the same way. They like staying and groups and having parties, and they prefer sitting by a fire at night. Naturally they would play music with more or less only percussions, because of their primitiveness. Don't expect them to compose, or even understand, more advanced tunes. If you listen only to the beat in the club music posted in this thread, ignore the rest, and you may understand what they hear in this.

10Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Sun May 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Ark

Ark

Ark wrote:the lower vibration kind of succubus tend to have the bodily form of being slim, perky tits and very small pointy horns. They kind of look like teens/early 20s in age and will behave the same way. They like staying and groups and having parties, and they prefer sitting by a fire at night. Naturally they would play music with more or less only percussions, because of their primitiveness. Don't expect them to compose, or even understand, more advanced tunes. If you listen only to the beat in the club music posted in this thread, ignore the rest, and you may understand what they hear in this.

Laura Tesoro - 'What's the Pressure' Belgium 2016 Eurovision

The live version of this song (the performance) corresponds strongly to the "infernal" kind of succubus I talked about in the quote above.

Interesting to note that the dance - specifically the footwork - has strong characteristics of infernal demons. I didn't know this when I saw the song on tv, but the youtube comments suggest the artist is a fan of Michael Jackson. This even more confirms the influence of lower succubus on this song. Some christian youtubers warned about MJ and mentioned that his dance and namely his "moon walk" is a skill given to him by the devil - "this is the way they walk in hell."

I'm surprised it was so clear and I recognized this style at once, Shocked I'm not a fan of MJ and haven't seen much of his videos either.

So observe the rythm and the footwork, and remember this is a succubus theme/culture influence, the devil is not involved. The style has similarities because of their dimensional level.

Last edited by Ark on Wed May 18, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated youtube link to official Eurovision version)

11Succubus influence on culture: music Empty Re: Succubus influence on culture: music Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Comet

That video seems to have been removed. I found a new one - not sure if linking to it here would be a good idea.

It's interesting to read your comment regarding the footwork and how it relates to the infernal-type succubus. I can definitely hear a similarity in the rhythm and style of music compared to previous songs you've mentioned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum