Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Succubus Summoning and Relationships Experience

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1985Winston

Does anyone wan to discuss about Succubus encounters?

Ark

Ark

Sure.
Did you have something in particular in mind?

3Succubus Summoning and Relationships Experience Empty all about Succubi Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:25 pm

Ed__

yes I really do, I even just made a totally new forum just for that, I could not find anny active forum on the net so I have just started it up.

https://succubiincubicommunity.createaforum.com/index.php

here it is for if you like to join it .

Ark

Ark

This is intended as a rendezvous/info deposit forum, it's not very active because we usually talk on discord or post on imageboards like 4chan/x/, mewch/fringe/, 8ch/fringe/ etc.

Comet

Ark wrote:This is intended as a rendezvous/info deposit forum, it's not very active because we usually talk on discord or post on imageboards like 4chan/x/, mewch/fringe/, 8ch/fringe/ etc.
Is there an official Discord for Collective-related matters or Collective recruits? If so, could you send me the link? Thanks. : )

Ark

Ark

Sorry, no Collective discord, but if you want to discuss something in PM you can join Red Eden and I'll add you. Just say you came from here and want to talk to the Collective blogger.

TacticalBull

TacticalBull

Could you also add me to the discord server

Ark

Ark

Just join it, the link is in the "Links/Guides" in General Discussion.

Comet

Ark wrote:Just join it, the link is in the "Links/Guides" in General Discussion.
That link seems to have expired, as have all the other links I could find to the Red Eden Discord server.

Ark

Ark

Comet wrote:
Ark wrote:Just join it, the link is in the "Links/Guides" in General Discussion.
That link seems to have expired, as have all the other links I could find to the Red Eden Discord server.
The link worked when I posted that, I tried it right before.
It's now been updated with a new link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum