Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These were the thoughts I wrote down after several months of my experience. I knew nothing of the spiritual world and still don't. I'm here to start learning.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lucky37

The following is something that I wrote early on when this first started. Not for a forum, just for myself. But figured it might be interesting to some of you, and make you think about the times things were new to you. I'm thinking I am an extremely rare case, because of the fact that I am not a spiritual person to begin with, and somehow was chosen by these entities. I have since registered here and skimmed some posts.  Seems there is a lot to figure out, and some of you may have some concrete knowledge, and I appreciate this forum! I will figure out the parts I will believe and the things I won't as time goes by.  But I am very glad this information and your experiences are here to go through!

Again...This was written for myself or anyone who may have found it when I passed. Chose to post it here...
...I am a 45 year old man, I don't use drugs, and not on prescriptions either. And just
for reasons of my defensive argument, I have met with a neurologist twice, had a CT
scan and a very thorough MRI with and without contrast.  I do not have signs of
ANYTHING like Parkinson's or other diseases. The Neurologist repeated several times,"This is very A-typical."  I am not an emotional person, or depressed, I do not bottle things up.  I am not a spiritual person, I never believed in astrological signs, or auras or going to get my energy read!  I consider myself to be a "Rational thinker".  Now...This rational thinker is thinking about going to see a medium!  For 10 months now I have been feeling people touching me that aren't visually there.  Sometimes with a lot of
pressure, sometimes light touching finger tips. They climb on me, hold or caress my arms,butt, legs, etc. usually behind me, as if they don't want to interrupt my life too much.  The touching is as real as if a person in this world did the same.  I should be scared out of my mind, but I am not at all.  I am in complete awe over this! I am very happy to now know there is much more to our world and ourselves than what can be seen.  Hopefully Quantum Physicists will have a breakthrough that shows people that I am not a nut with an issue with my mind. I know how powerful the mind can be, but I am convinced these are not
hallucinations!!! It absolutely must be entities from another dimension.
Fully believing in this, I now have questions about them.  If I am able to feel such a real physical experience from them, do they have the power to cause health issues? Mental and or physical?  A couple of times they have not only touched me, but charged my body with intense energy as if they went inside of me and decided to shock the shit out of my entire body.  My wife thinks I am nuts and believes in nothing that she can’t see. Which I don’t understand, because there is plenty of proof of spooky and mysterious
things going on in the universe, and here on earth on the subatomic level.  In fact, other dimensions, is the only answer to the many theories being complete, and working out correctly in quantum mechanics. The ability to feel the other dimension is where the crazy comes in I guess. (In her mind)
So as I go through life, until something happens to give me a definite answer about who these entities are, I will always be wondering.  I started off thinking they were passed on relatives. Now, due to the type of touching I am experiencing, I no longer believe this.  At least maybe some of them are and some of them aren’t.  There are a definite three beings that are human, or resembling humans, maybe more.  There is also at least one cat.  I started looking up things associated with this experience. It seems I have what people are calling a Succubus. This is a demon that takes the form of a woman usually to have sex with men in their sleep, & in rare occasions, when conscious.  I have no visual or audible experience, so this still is a mystery.  And as far as Evil demons go…I think the information about Succubus (originating from Folklore), was put together when the Christian movement was calling just about everything on the planet that was unknown, enjoyable, or simply having any value, was deemed evil or a sin.  The Succubi are supposed to steal your energy and take your soul, and bring it to the fiery pits of hell. I am choosing to believe that this entity is not what is portrayed, and though it may be the same as what people were experiencing back in the days of less worldly distractions, I think the people who chose to label it as an
evil demon were wrong.  
I feel that I have a strong mind, and I will not allow these beings to distract me from life & responsibilities.  If I give up on my responsibilities…I will agree the “demon” got me.      
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!  

Something that makes me think…Multiple Succubus experiences happened to people all over the world. Different people, different languages, different cultures, in a time that communication wasn’t as widespread as it is today. That fable existed for a very non-fiction reason, most believe it was sleep paralysis, or some other mental break among different people.  But, in my case, it happens when I am conscious in the day and evening, and as I explained earlier with plenty of proof, my brain and mind are perfectly fine.  So I believe this folklore is true, at least to the very simplest part….The beings are there.  Everything else about them is subject to opinion for me so far.

Rooshity

There's a lot of things that could mess with you in that way as I understand it. It'd be best if you figured out how to communicate with it and figure out if it's a succubus or not.

otherwise I think we come from very similar backgrounds. I was a very rational agnostic with a health history as clean as yours (in fact I'm even only about half your age, and a teetotaler on top of everything. I don't even drink) and in fact even wrote off a lot of the initial things that happened because your brain can play tricks on you. And then the succubus I had summoned manifested directly in front of me, and my skepticism was thrown out the window. If you want to read more about that go check out my topic in story time.

I'm not that experienced in advice giving as I'm also quite new, but I'm sure Ark will swing by and offer you some advice that'd crush anything I could offer.

Ark

I am myself a sceptic who had to accept things bit by bit as I experienced them. I can see from your reasoning that you're somewhere around the place I was 20 years ago. Instead of trying to read your mind to find out what exactly you need to hear, or what parts are relevant to you, I'll directly recommend you to read a book. This is where I started out and it's where I got my initial explanations. I'm not personally any good at explaining this stuff to newbies.

Go here
http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html
and check out Zhuan Falun, it's a free ebook.

I don't expect you to believe in it, or understand it right away, but you'll at least get a decent summary of related topics and maybe you'll get some ideas of where to look. It's a huge area and there's so much conflicting information out there, you need to learn to discern what is legit and what is mere myth.

Also, welcome to the forum! Smile

lucky37

I'm so glad to have found this forum. Thanks for the replies! There is no talking about this seriously with anyone I know locally in my life. As far as communicating, Before the touching started, I had just moved into this house and heard a cat meow as clear as day, coming from my walk-in closet. Also, there was one time I asked them to give me everything they had, I wanted to feel them stronger. A minute goes by, and I heard an audible voice say, "I don't like this" as if she was disagreeing with what was about to happen...That is when I got electricity charged throughout my body, so hard it made my back sore for a day. That's it for voices. Other than voices, I can hear the quiet sound of their saliva and lips, (Small crackle sounds). I will keep trying to get them to speak to me though. Tried doing tap once for yes twice for no, but they don't seem to want to answer any questions, or maybe not allowed? Thanks again guys! Hopefully using the quick reply was the right way to do this! Rooshity, I will be getting over to that topic ASAP! Ark, thanks for the book, going to get it now.

Rooshity

lucky37 wrote:I'm so glad to have found this forum. Thanks for the replies! There is no talking about this seriously with anyone I know locally in my life.  As far as communicating, Before the touching started, I had just moved into this house and heard a cat meow as clear as day, coming from my walk-in closet. Also, there was one time I asked them to give me everything they had, I wanted to feel them stronger. A minute goes by, and I heard an audible voice say, "I don't like this" as if she was disagreeing with what was about to happen...That is when I got electricity charged throughout my body, so hard it made my back sore for a day. That's it for voices. Other than voices, I can hear the quiet sound of their saliva and lips, (Small crackle sounds). I will keep trying to get them to speak to me though. Tried doing tap once for yes twice for no, but they don't seem to want to answer any questions, or maybe not allowed? Thanks again guys! Hopefully using the quick reply was the right way to do this!  Rooshity, I will be getting over to that topic ASAP! Ark, thanks for the book, going to get it now.  

You just moved into the house eh? Not to rain on the parade, but that makes me sort of doubt the succubus conclusion. I mean sure it could happen like that, but for there to be multiple entities (at least as you seem to believe), that seem to only begin interacting with you since you moved house, it makes me think it would be something else. What that'd be, hell if I know. I've also never had redacted (which is what I call the succubus with me shorthand when discussing her with others) do anything like shock me. Played a few 'pranks' here and there, some light touches, mental pokes, the usual cold feeling when she's around, and the more... well, if you've read the topic you know what the rest is. The worst she's done is knock something down a few times (I had to individually check with the rest of the family to make sure they hadn't caused it, and make sure the item wasn't put in a place where it'd fall on its own to ensure the validity of these happenings), but never anything that could hurt me unless you count occasional really strong mental pokes, which certainly never made me sore.

I'd check the other options to look for a better fit. The succubus just doesn't seem to fit to me. it's not impossible per se, but isn't the conclusion I, with my admittedly low experience, would come to.

Ark

There are all kinds of female entities out there. If we were to go by the collective's definition they need to have horns, tail and wings to count as a succubus, and they need to be genetically unable to bear male children. A real succubus only has daughters.

It's hard to tell without seeing them of course, so the possibility is still there.

The cat is easier, it's probably a "shadow cat", the cat version of shadow people. It's a common phenomenon, you can just google it. If you want to keep the cat you can get some black cat siluette decorations, they like to hide in front of those. It'll also ease the minds of people in the house since they will unknowingly relate any perception of cat shapes in the house to the decorations and discard the (scary) idea of being haunted. A feng shui crystal in a sunny window is also good, they like the energy spread in the room. This will also scare off malevolent shadow beings since those can't absorb sunlight. None of these items will weird people out so it's a safe way to handle things since they're just normal decorations.

lucky37

I just moved, a year before this started, but also both my parents died around the same time, and I started asking for more, because I was made a believer by other things being done with the radio. So I was asking for more, every night at home, and every day in my truck at work. The very first time I felt them was in my truck at work. My Mom was a very strong Christian and a huge believer in spreading the word of Jesus. So maybe she was given a special place in that dimension, (heaven?) And she was able to make me feel the spirits around me? Please don't think that because I lost my parents I have mind issues and developed a coping mechanism. This is not the case. I am OK 100 percent with it. Okay, so I'm guessing the Succubus theory for me is out. These are entities that just want to hang out with me, and make me happy. (BTW, I don't believe in the whole energy stealing bull.) I don't have dreams that I remember, I don't have any sleep paralysis issues. Going to sleep at night is still what most people would call a normal experience. This all happens when I am completely conscious in the day or night! The real feeling of being touched requires a medium like a spray of water in the shower, or clothing on my body, or my comforter in my bed. When they touch on my bare skin it only feels like electricity. I'm not sure if people quite understand the the amount of pressure and realness of this touching! It is not some, "maybe I felt that" or maybe it could have been this or that....This is as noticeable, and as real as it can possibly be. I feel every finger and palm, sometimes they rest their head on me, Their mouths and tongues are as real as ours. I love it, I can't help but to keep thinking I am experiencing something completely rare, and that there isn't anyone who really feels the touching as I do. It is the freakiest, craziest, coolest thing I have ever experienced! Thanks for your replies! Thanks for being an outlet for me, people I can share this with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum