Succubus Relation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Succubus Relation

Share and discuss your succubus experiences!

You are not connected. Please login or register

new to this area and need help/advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new to this area and need help/advice Empty new to this area and need help/advice Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Succusearcher

hi guys
firstly I'd like to point out that I'm extremely new to the world of succubi and spirits/entities in general.the reason I'm here is for u to help guide me on my path to been more aware and in touch with the other side and hopefully end up finding a succubus vice versa,
I have been doing extensive research into succubi and other realities and have started preparing myself to eventually use the letter method ritual to find a succubus now I fully understand what's involved and what might happen and the dangers surrounding ritual.
that's why I'm asking for help to prepare.I have a very open mind and I am willing to broaden my mind and adapt to other points of view,the thing is I know what I want and it has my full intent and concentration lately.
now my first question is this,
how can I tell if I already have a succubus or any other similar entity for that matter?the reason I ask this is because the more iv read on people experiences with succubi and other spirits/demons/entities the more I have come to the relisation iv experienced certain things before but I don't want to be blind in what I have because I believe iv had a demon attached to me for some time and not a very nice one especially in my younger year I was haunted,now I have learned to live woth and except whatever it is but iv also had what other people describe as succubi.
cheers for ya time

2new to this area and need help/advice Empty Re: new to this area and need help/advice Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:54 am

Ark

Ark

In general, if you have a succubus taking interest in you, she will clear out any other demons (unless they are friendly succubus types). This will manifest as being haunted, because the other demons won't leave without a fight. You can experience things like sounds, growlings, tappings, words being wispered to you, small things falling over etc. But this will only last a short while, at max a few weeks. After this the hostile demons will be removed and the succubus will keep the area clear. If you experience continued hauntings, you do not have a succubus.

Other than that, you just need to raise your sensitivity. Some kind of meditation is the way to reach this, but there are no standard methods currently. You may ask a succubus to guide you by performing a simple prayer or ritual. Lighting a candle or incense in the dark of night, or a small camp fire outside, is a way to attract them. They like this kind of setting. Some of them also like drums, you may use an african hand drum or a traditional japanese drum. Drawing sigils in the dirt outside using a stick is also an effective way to communicate with spiritual beings. But this method works for all of them, not just succubus, so you need to mind your intent if you use this.

Succusearcher

Cheers man I appreciate to time out to reply.
The only real info I have found so far that isn't full of bull seems the be the succubuslove Wordpress blog/site.
Are you aware of this site?do you agree with the methods etc?
Also could you direct me towards some info on sigils please like which are the right ones to attract succubi.
Also I can now go lucid which I'm perfecting each night so i intend to use this to communicate with her.
The thing is I don't want to call out to one if I'm not fully prepared I wan to be able to communicat and strengthen the bond.
Like I say I'm new to this world but it absolutely fascinates me.its literally taken over my life I now do nothing but research and read.
Iv just ordered a few books from the net to broaden my understanding of the spirit world and demons/entities in general.
Also I have children at home but I work away a lot of the time.is it dangerous to have a succubus around them?
Again much appreciate your time cheers ark

Succusearcher

Also the hauntings stopped a while back but recently I have seen glimpses of things and various noises but nothing that really makes me think "shit" cause I experienced hauntings at a younger it doesn't really frighten me although I still have also to learn

Ark

Ark

Ryan's FAQ is linked to from here because it explains a lot of concepts and it's not completely off. There will always be different opinions and views so you'll have to take everything with a grain of salt.

One thing that should be mentioned is that using blood for rituals is not recommended. There's been so many cases of people doing this while giving updates on their progress online, and it always ends badly. It's one of these meme things people seem to do. They relate spiritualism with satanism and then they automatically think you have to pierce your finger and use blood and burn it. This will attract nasties. It may still work to contact a succubus but they do not care about blood. If it worked it was despite using blood, not because of it. There are people who used blood rituals who ended up getting haunted badly, to the point they may seem to develop mental illness. Some of them had fully visuals of people and voices talking to them in the middle of the day, in public places. When they turned around there was no one there, and it just kept going, making them no longer trust their senses. This is a warning to take seriously.

Sigils should be created for the specific purpose. Finding a guide for this should be easy. You can use letters or other abstract symbols. This was already discussed in the Q&A section:
http://succubus.hypeforum.net/t26-some-regarding-questions-on-a-newbie

Succubus are not harmful if you like them, love them and think like them. They generally like children because they have many children themselves, so this is not a problem.

If you experience seeing things in the corner of your eyes at night, or split second images of faces outside the window etc, this is the result of your increased awareness. It's most likely communication from different spirits. It's not necessarily intended for you, it's more like you're overhearing a conversation. Sometimes it's for you, but then you'll notice the message has a meaning to you specifically.

Last edited by Ark on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Succusearcher

Again appreciate the help ark it means a lot.
For the time been I'm goin to keep doing my research and practicing my lucid dreaming and meditation techniques so I'm fully able to communicate with my succubus although over the past few days I'm starting to reinforce the belief that i may already have one with me,as iv had a lot of new experiences in my dreams and keep meeting an absolutely mesmerising woman in the dreams but she defiantly isn't human,the way we communicate seems so effortless and she looks exactly what I would expect my succubus to look like in my fantasies but I'm not sure if this is me controlling the dream or if she's actually appearing to me but with more concentration onto techniques I'm sure ill find out.
Will keep you updated with my progress.
Another question (pain the arse I know) but if I do a summoming ritual I.e letter method (without blood) and I already have a succubus what will happen?will it just further create a connection or summon a new one entirely?
Again many thanks

Ark

Ark

Succusearcher wrote: if I do a summoming ritual I.e letter method (without blood) and I already have a succubus what will happen?will it just further create a connection or summon a new one entirely?

A ritual is more like a message been sent out into the street, like an ad. Anyone can decide to answer if they are interested.
If you wrote a specific contract and asked for someone to follow this, then you'll have a specific deal if they accept it. Lower demons (infernal type) like things like this because it makes them feel safe and they prefer things to be clear cut. It also means they have the chance to find loopholes in the contract and rip you off legally, because this is how these types of entities think.
If you're dealing with those of higher realms (I just call them "heavenly") they don't really care about written contracts as more than formalia, they'll mostly go beyond those and handle things by their own rules anyway. With them you're better off just presenting your ideal match, think of what kind of woman you'd feel love and awe for. They won't have a problem with you because when you are honest, your respect for her will be enough - you will follow your end naturally so they will trust you.

If you think someone is already communicating with you, you should perform the ritual with the aim to contact her specifically if that is what you want. If you make a new one, looking for someone else, she may take it as you not being interested in her and she may leave.

8new to this area and need help/advice Empty Possible contact signs? Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:24 am

ZenithDragon234

So ive been recently learning about Succubi/Iccubi and spirits and stuff, And for the past while Ive been noticing well some... Things that are out of the ordinary, Like my computer suddenlt turning off sleep mode and turning on, A slight tightness in my chest and whats been freaking me out the most is these Clawing noises i hear on my eevestroph, It could just be animals, It sounded like it used to be a regular thing, But in the past few weeks, Nothing! Not a sound, I could either be paranoid, Or im dealing with some kind of spirits, I have no idea what is going on, Either im paranoid and just imagining things, Or im dealing with some spirits.

9new to this area and need help/advice Empty Re: new to this area and need help/advice Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 am

Ark

Ark

ZenithDragon234 wrote:So ive been recently learning about Succubi/Iccubi and spirits and stuff, And for the past while Ive been noticing well some... Things that are out of the ordinary, Like my computer suddenlt turning off sleep mode and turning on, A slight tightness in my chest and whats been freaking me out the most is these Clawing noises i hear on my eevestroph, It could just be animals, It sounded like it used to be a regular thing, But in the past few weeks, Nothing! Not a sound, I could either be paranoid, Or im dealing with some kind of spirits, I have no idea what is going on, Either im paranoid and just imagining things, Or im dealing with some spirits.

Spirits will know if someone is interested in them so this is not strange at all. They're pretty attention starved and to them everything in here in the human world is very clear because they are looking in from outside and are not confused by everyday life. They'll read people's minds by just looking at them and someone who shows interest in the occult will easily be a target for both positive and negative manifestations.

I hear these sounds too but I never think about it, there are lots of birds here and also rats inside the walls. If a spirit tried something here I wouldn't notice most likely. There's been this sound of what I think is a cat jumping on the floor even when there is no cat in the house, but so far I can't rule out it just being some strain in the floor planks making those sounds.

10new to this area and need help/advice Empty Re: new to this area and need help/advice Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:19 am

ZenithDragon234

Okay, So in the past few days things have been realativly calm around me, However Just a few minutes ago, I felt this sensation in my whole body and the tightness in my chest is returning like it normally does, It never happens when im near my parrents or younger family member, Is there some sort of spirit that could be... Near me? Also, I have no experience with lucid dreaming, Meditation or anything like that, But since ive started to take an interest in this sort of thing Ive been getting weird sensations and that tightness in my chest, Im finding this Mind Boggling and strange, Im still new to all this Spirit stuff...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum